Bo Nix On Future at Auburn: "I’m Not Sure"

IronMan70

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Right and that could've been it but you decided to talk down and completely ignore the stats as well. You jumped into a debate that's not even the same debate. Saying mond is good and saying mond is better than Bo is two different things. But for whatever reason that's been hard to differentiate.

And it's not that I even think mond is great but he sure as hell has proven to be much more than Bo ever has and the stats show that.

Lol no one is talking down to you.

Just now, W.E.D said:

Lol no one is talking down to you.

Ok. If you don't think your I'll let you argue about the fraction blah blah statement doesn't do that more power to you.

Well like I said Bo being equal is different than mond is good and I provided data to support my position as opposed to just saying yes it is! And of course that rubs the wrong way

1 hour ago, DAG said:

You don’t really know what’s going on because that wasn’t the point of the discussion . It was the fact that someone is comparing Bo to an NFL player and saying he is better. He might prove to be better but right now Bo probably wouldn’t even get drafted, let alone make a team. So it’s ludicrous to say he is better than any current NFL qb including the ones you named. 

I wasn’t saying he was any better then those listed… nor would I be able to make that argument.

Just stating if those guys are able to hold NFL jobs, it’s not out of the world saying Bo can be a rostered QB in the NFL as well. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Ok. If you don't think your I'll let you argue about the fraction blah blah statement doesn't do that more power to you.

Well like I said Bo being equal is different than mond is good and I provided data to support my position as opposed to just saying yes it is! And of course that rubs the wrong way

Just bc someone disagrees with you. Doesn't mean they are talking down to you. 

Sorry I acknowledged miss by myself after acknowledging I didn't care to continuing arguing two bad QBs  just wanted to let you know you were correct on my bad extrapolation. 

Yes he would have been 20 vs Mond being around 24. 🤷‍♂️

11 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Just bc someone disagrees with you. Doesn't mean they are talking down to you. 

Sorry I acknowledged miss by myself after acknowledging I didn't care to continuing arguing two bad QBs  just wanted to let you know you were correct on my bad extrapolation. 

Yes he would have been 20 vs Mond being around 24. 🤷‍♂️

There you go being you trying to make up words again. I didn't say that but ok. If anybody know how you do it's me.

You smoke crack if you think Bo throws 8 td's in three games. It's more like Bo would be 14 and mond 24 but I know....anything to make Bo decent 🤷🏾

Edited by cole256
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Taco said:

I wasn’t saying he was any better then those listed… nor would I be able to make that argument.

Just stating if those guys are able to hold NFL jobs, it’s not out of the world saying Bo can be a rostered QB in the NFL as well. 

That’s 110% agreeable. Thanks for an actual reasonable and logical response. 

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, cole256 said:

There you go being you trying to make up words again. I didn't say that but ok. If anybody know how you do it's me.

You smoke crack if you think Bo throws 8 td's in three games. It's more like Bo would be 14 and mond 24 but I know....anything to make Bo decent 🤷🏾

You literally said.

40 minutes ago, cole256 said:

you decided to talk down

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AUreo said:

No final decision has been made according to JH.

War Eagle, Bo!

"Auburn man" is the dumbest thing out there

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

You literally said.

Yes I did. I didn't say since you disagreed with me I feel you're talking down. As a matter of fact I even told you the statement that was talking down and you still chose to say what you said......I don't know how successful you are with other people but you suck at trying to speak for me. We'd do much better if youlet me speak for myself and I'll do the same for you

Bo must be more auburn than the other Auburn players that have been absolutely ripped when they decided to transfer

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, cole256 said:

As a matter of fact I even told you the statement that was talking down and you still chose to say what you said..

Lol acknowledge that I was wrong on a short season?

I'm sorry I did that. I will not include the future 

25 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Lol acknowledge that I was wrong on a short season?

I'm sorry I did that. I will not include the future 

Yeah that's it.....same ol same ol 😂 . Man even in a Sunday? Wow

Edited by cole256

25 minutes ago, GAAubie said:

No hair pulling or hitting with your purse! Now carry on! 

You know what it is when the Georgia groupies come out! Just had to try to think of something not funny to say 😂

Mond, better stats.

Mond, better leader.

Mond better pocket awareness.

Mond or most quarterbacks for that matter would not have chose to throw the fade to a 5'9" WR at Penn State out of the 5 pre-snap decisions he had to make.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, e808 said:

Last on the subject. Bo has the game winning drive against Oregon. Run to ice the game on the road at TAMU. Beat Bama that same year. This year made a miraculous play to win at LSU. Conducted a drive for a score with a broken ankle.

And also couldn't beat Georgia State without the backup coming in. 

4 hours ago, W.E.D said:

I agree with you, but we're 3 weeks after the season ended and if the meeting is true where he said he's out, we need to be publicly moving on ASAP.

He's nothing to us, staying in this ambiguity hurts us. We can't do what's best for him

I say the same thing about Harsin’s conferences; there’s no value in the majority of things fans want done publicly. Nix’s process won’t be made much easier by it, and neither will Auburn’s 

I also don’t believe there’s many QBs who can just come in and execute the offense better than what’s currently on the roster, esp with the offense itself likely not going to be installed until the spring (if they do go into a different direction than some guy who just game plans for Harsin’s scheme instead)

I don’t think it’s as simple as just saying x player is better than Nix so get Nix outta here

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

… Neiko Thorpe didn’t even get drafted.

He still played in the NFL. Did you? He had enough talent and drive to make it there even though he was plagued with injuries in his career.

According to the experts on this forum he was worthless and untalented. He went further than 90% of college players do, so he had something more than the know-it-alls thought he did. 

Carlton Davis is another one that the board gurus were constantly whining about. That kid got a lot of hate. Look where he is now.....with a Super Bowl ring. 

Edited by Tigerbelle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I also don’t believe there’s many QBs who can just come in and execute the offense better than what’s currently on the roster, esp with the offense itself likely not going to be installed until the spring (if they do go into a different direction than some guy who just game plans for Harsin’s scheme instead)

I don’t think it’s as simple as just saying x player is better than Nix so get Nix outta here

I've read opinions that there was a lot of Bobo scheme in this years offense. My untrained eye agrees because we really didn't look like a typical Harsin Boise offense imo. It seems like we are about to throw everything Bobo out and go fully with Harsin's scheme, as evidenced by the push for Zak Hill. That is a reason I'd be happy with Bachmeier. I bet there's not another QB in D1 that knows that playbook better than him, maybe Sears

• Like 1

1 hour ago, au302 said:

I've read opinions that there was a lot of Bobo scheme in this years offense. My untrained eye agrees because we really didn't look like a typical Harsin Boise offense imo. It seems like we are about to throw everything Bobo out and go fully with Harsin's scheme, as evidenced by the push for Zak Hill. That is a reason I'd be happy with Bachmeier. I bet there's not another QB in D1 that knows that playbook better than him, maybe Sears

I don't know how much I value Harsin's scheme or Bach if I'll be honest, but I would tolerate that he get the guy he wants and knows could play immediately, if we miss out the tier 1 star level transfers 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

He still played in the NFL. Did you?

Except for this comment in general was worthless to the argument the person I quoted was making. He said he got drafted and he didn’t. That’s all I said. 

• Like 2