Bo Nix On Future at Auburn: "I’m Not Sure"

IronMan70

8 hours ago, e808 said:

He is great at commentary. Here’s another one Neiko Thorpe. I doubt many thought he would get drafted. Dude got burned religiously. He reaped the benefit of being on a national championship team so a team took a chance on him. However, he did make the most of his opportunity so kudos to him. 

Funny you say that. I know I have and if I'm not mistaken @bigbird tried explaining to people over and over that Thorpe was actually very good......

You see NFL teams employs people who actually scout people. They don't just gather around and say hey this guy played on a national team let's keep him in the league for a decade 😊

He showed on film he was good and he played like it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, e808 said:

What evidence is there of Mond doing that in that type of environment.

When he played Alabama.....when he played against us maybe?

Actually this is stupid. Just more entitlement where a person doesn't come close to doing what another person does but they get anointed as being better or equal without the work. That's Bo career in a nutshell imo. 

Bo's career against Texas am 0 passing td's 1 int

Mond against auburn 5 td's 1 int

But they are the same

Edited by cole256

I’m not even trying to diss Bo Nix. I hope he gets drafted and has a long career. I am just baffled that someone would ridicule a person for being on a practice squad in the NFL. As oppose to doing what we are doing ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

I’m not even trying to diss Bo Nix. I hope he gets drafted and has a long career. I am just baffled that someone would ridicule a person for being on a practice squad in the NFL. As oppose to doing what we are doing ?

Amen. The last guy on an NFL (NBA, MLB also) roster is still elite and one of the best in the world at what they do. 

• Like 3

Don’t really know what’s going on. Don’t really care. But just wanted to throw this out here. 

Nathan Peterman is a NFL rostered QB lol. So is Feleipe Franks… let’s not act like Bo getting drafted is the craziest s*** in the world.

• Like 3

I'm flabbergasted that you have to be an NFL starter actually not even that a NFL starter that's leading a playoff team to be better than Bo Nix. 

When naming highlights of Bo he ran to ice a game is one of his highlights......but a QB like tayson hill or Zack Wilson isn't better than Bo......people really think like this

5 minutes ago, Taco said:

Don’t really know what’s going on. Don’t really care. But just wanted to throw this out here. 

Nathan Peterman is a NFL rostered QB lol. So is Feleipe Franks… let’s not act like Bo getting drafted is the craziest s*** in the world.

You don’t really know what’s going on because that wasn’t the point of the discussion . It was the fact that someone is comparing Bo to an NFL player and saying he is better. He might prove to be better but right now Bo probably wouldn’t even get drafted, let alone make a team. So it’s ludicrous to say he is better than any current NFL qb including the ones you named. 

Lol these are the guys that play for their church league so they really think they can beat a guy like Kyle kuzma in a one on one game of basketball

• Haha 1

Just now, DAG said:

You don’t really know what’s going on because that wasn’t the point of the discussion . It was the fact that someone is comparing Bo to an NFL player and saying he is better. He might prove to be better but right now Bo probably wouldn’t even get drafted, let alone make a team. So it’s ludicrous to say he is better than any current NFL qb including the ones you named. 

I never said BO is better. I said they were equal both have had up and down college careers. Look up their college stats . Both are on the same trajectory and Mond supposedly had better coaching. Bo didn’t even finish the year. I wish people would stop twisting my words around. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

I never said BO is better. I said they were equal both have had up and down college careers. Look up their college stats . Both are on the same trajectory and Mond supposedly had better coaching. Bo didn’t even finish the year. I wish people would stop twisting my words around. 

They’re gonna do what they do. That’s how they ride.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, e808 said:

Mond isn’t better than Bo. He was at TAMU forever . He lost against Auburn more than he won.They are both up and down.

huh? This is exactly what you said . Then you tried to clean it up and say they are equal. Then you double down and started calling people in the NFL scrubs ( I love when fans do this) and made a couple points (incorrectly I might add) to triple down on your point.

I wish someone would point out where their stats are "similar" if by up and down it's meant QB 's get better as they get older then yes every QB that plays the game of football are up and down and they are all equal

71 td 's to 39......they are equal. Only for Bo....

Edited by cole256

Back on topic (hopefully): if Bo is headed to the transfer portal are they waiting until after ESD to announce?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Back on topic (hopefully): if Bo is headed to the transfer portal are they waiting until after ESD to announce?

Who cares . As long as he goes. Let’s get guys who want to be here on the field.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, DAG said:

huh? This is exactly what you said . Then you tried to clean it up and say they are equal. Then you double down and started calling people in the NFL scrubs ( I love when fans do this) and made a couple points (incorrectly I might add) to triple down on your point.

My statement said Mond isn’t better than Bo. U are assuming I think Bo is better which I never typed. U can say what u won’t. There are some scrubs QB’s in the NFL just to fill the roster. Every team in the NFL don’t even have average QB play. There are guys that get drafted all the time and end up out the league in a few years. ✌🏿

Edited by e808
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm flabbergasted that you have to be an NFL starter actually not even that a NFL starter that's leading a playoff team to be better than Bo Nix. 

When naming highlights of Bo he ran to ice a game is one of his highlights......but a QB like tayson hill or Zack Wilson isn't better than Bo......people really think like this

Can we agree Taysom Hill isn't a good QB?

There a plenty of bad QBs in the NFL. Zack Wilson isn't in that same category as Hill, Mond or Filllipe Frank's. He was the #2 pick and playing well in the NFL as a rookie

Wilson good, all of the above bad.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Can we agree Taysom Hill isn't a good QB?

There a plenty of bad QBs in the NFL. Zack Wilson isn't in that same category as Hill, Mond or Filllipe Frank's. He was the #2 pick and playing well in the NFL as a rookie

Wilson good, all of the above bad.

No I'm making a point and won't engage in the muddying up some other conversation to pass off some other nonsense. Bo isn't better than any of those guys. And Bo certainly hasn't done anything to suggest he's better or equal to mond. If he throws for 40 td's next year then he'd be equal........you think that's going to happen?

17 minutes ago, DAG said:

Who cares . As long as he goes. Let’s get guys who want to be here on the field.

I think someone needs to blink and I'd like Harsin to do ur first. Start actively recruiting starting QBs in the portal. Quit drawing this crap out

• Like 2

Just now, W.E.D said:

I think someone needs to blink and I'd like Harsin to do ur first. Start actively recruiting starting QBs in the portal. Quit drawing this crap out

I am hoping underneath the scenes that is occurring. 

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

No I'm making a point and won't engage in the muddying up some other conversation to pass off some other nonsense. Bo isn't better than any of those guys. And Bo certainly hasn't done anything to suggest he's better or equal to mond. If he throws for 40 td's next year then he'd be equal........you think that's going to happen?

Bring up Willson seems like a bad analogy. Kid is legit. All those others are bad.

Why does Bo have to throw for 40 when Mond got worse as a Jr and Sr only throwing for 19?? Seems like a bad scale.

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Bo isn't better than any of those guys

Right, that's what he said, just backwards of you. He's saying they are all the same, never said Bo is better. None are better than each other. Franks, Mond, Bo, all meh

Mond isn't good, franks isn't good. Hill isn't good. Hes a gimmick with 47% comp%. Bo isn't good. None of those guys are in a class really above Bo. All avg college QBs that will never do anything in the NFL but got drafted based on perceived skill set.

None of those guys are Zack Wilson

Edited by W.E.D
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

I am hoping underneath the scenes that is occurring. 

I want it to be public. And if anyone wanted to cry about Harsin being a wolf, he needs to tell Bo to beat it we gotta do our thing ....if he's really gone

Edited by W.E.D

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I want it to be public. And if anyone wanted to cry about Harsin being a wolf, he needs to tell Bo to beat it we gotta do our thing ....if he's really gone

That is not how CBH operates though...he easily could've done that underneath the scene like he supposedly did when he got here among a few players.