Bo Nix On Future at Auburn: "I’m Not Sure"

IronMan70

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

Yes I am a 🤡, u know it all and Mond is still trash. The Saints and Jets current quarterbacks are hot garbage.

I don’t even understand what this argument is? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

That the only QB's that are better than Bo have winning records in the NFL

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

The argument of Mond being better than Bo just because he is in the NFL. IMO throughout their college career they are equal. They both are up and down. Mond had Jimbo and still was no better than Bo. He was 1-3 against Auburn if I am not mistaken. Seems like he was there longer than that. However Bo still has another year of college to improve.

Edited by e808

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

That the only QB's that are better than Bo have winning records in the NFL

Ever heard of tigerdroppings.com? You’d fit right in!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, e808 said:

The argument of Mond being better than Bo just because he is in the NFL. IMO throughout their college career they are equal. They both are up and down. Mond had Jimbo and still was no better than Bo. He was 1-3 against Auburn if I am not mistaken. Seems like he was there longer than that. However Bo still has another year of college to improve.

Tom Brady was up and down I guess they are on his level too

And actually if you look at the data mond wasn't up and down at all. He improved every year and for 3 years had an excellent td to int ratio

Edited by cole256
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You are the one that knows it all.....and both of those QB 's you mentioned are better than Bo. You haven't made a point yet. If mond is trash then Bo is garbage juice

U don’t think Bo can do what Tyson Hill does as a wildcat QB. 🤣😂

• Haha 1

Lol this thread has gone off the rails in a very entertaining way. I'm just ready for a Harsin QB. Gus's QB's really get people riled up. The Bo debates, how bad JJ was. Next will be arguments on if it should be DD or Geriner, even though DD is a Gus recruit it will still get nasty. Fun times

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, au302 said:

Lol this thread has gone off the rails in a very entertaining way. I'm just ready for a Harsin QB. Gus's QB's really get people riled up. The Bo debates, how bad JJ was. Next will be arguments on if it should be DD or Geriner, even though DD is a Gus recruit it will still get nasty. Fun times

Let’s go get Bachmeier!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jluvah said:

Let’s go get Bachmeier!

Fire up the jet! I remember reading somewhere that the jet stopped in Boise while they were out west this week for recruiting. Hopefully Harsin took Hank out to lunch and told him to come on down

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, e808 said:

If y’all say so ridiculous or whatever. Some guys may get drafted because of who they played for and don’t say that doesn’t happen. I am standing my ground Mond wasn’t nothing to write home about. For Example Greg McElroy got drafted because of Bama. He was merely a game manager but got drafted because of playing. Say what y’all want but I am done with it.

Do you really believe that? Wow.

14 minutes ago, DAG said:

Do you really believe that? Wow.

He is great at commentary. Here’s another one Neiko Thorpe. I doubt many thought he would get drafted. Dude got burned religiously. He reaped the benefit of being on a national championship team so a team took a chance on him. However, he did make the most of his opportunity so kudos to him. 

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, e808 said:

He is great at commentary. Here’s another one Neiko Thorpe. I doubt many thought he would get drafted. Dude got burned religiously. He reaped the benefit of being on a national championship team so a team took a chance on him. However, he did make the most of his opportunity so kudos to him. 

So that kind of defeats your previous argument. That should reinforce thar NFL GMs take into account everything including individual talent , otherwise he wouldn’t have gotten drafted. That just bizarre logic. Just like being incredibly dismissive of someone on the practice squad. Bo Nix might not get drafted . He might have to sign as an UDFA and pray to make the practice squad. If he did that , would you be of the same opinion? 

Additionally if your argument about national championships causing players to reap the benefit and get a benefit of a doubt than why didn’t Jake Coker get that same opportunity Greg McElroy got? What about someone like Chris Leak?

Edited by DAG
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cole256 said:

It really would put everything back in order. We are one high profile QB to straighten everything out. 

I know people won't agree but if it were me.....I'd give an ok to whoever our biggest booster is to full press this guy. He has the influence and prestige that people wouldn't even question it.

Hell Peyton sexually harassed that trainer in college and he didn't even have to run laps. 

I'd sell the if he came in and lived up to his potential he'd damn near own this school.

Completely agree. An elite QB is the #1 path to quick improvement until recruiting catches up. Harsin appears to be a good QB evaluator. Find one in the portal and one in high school and throw money at them. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

Tom Brady was up and down I guess they are on his level too

And actually if you look at the data mond wasn't up and down at all. He improved every year and for 3 years had an excellent td to int ratio

With Kellen Mond I think we win more games than with Bo Nix this year for sure.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

With Kellen Mond I think we win more games than with Bo Nix this year for sure.

Which games are those. This should be real good🤣

1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

PSU. Mond is more likely not to overthrow those deep passes and that would be the difference.

What evidence is there of Mond doing that in that type of environment.

22 minutes ago, e808 said:

What evidence is there of Mond doing that in that type of environment.

What evidence is there of Bo doing it? 

I didn't say it as fact. I said I think we would have won with Mond. I think with the offense we ran this year Kellen Mond would have been better than Bo. I am not hating on Bo. I think he improved a lot this year. If I was a GM and I had one pick and it had to be Kellen Mond or Bo Nix....then I am taking the water boy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, e808 said:

Posters on this forum seriously misjudged and underestimated Neiko Thorpe. He proved his abilities during his pro career.  That's why I really don't put much value on the talent evaluations here. No one knows what they're talking about most of the time. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

What evidence is there of Bo doing it? 

I didn't say it as fact. I said I think we would have won with Mond. I think with the offense we ran this year Kellen Mond would have been better than Bo. I am not hating on Bo. I think he improved a lot this year. If I was a GM and I had one pick and it had to be Kellen Mond or Bo Nix....then I am taking the water boy.

Last on the subject. Bo has the game winning drive against Oregon. Run to ice the game on the road at TAMU. Beat Bama that same year. This year made a miraculous play to win at LSU. Conducted a drive for a score with a broken ankle.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, e808 said:

… Neiko Thorpe didn’t even get drafted.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, e808 said:

Last on the subject. Bo has the game winning drive against Oregon. Run to ice the game on the road at TAMU. Beat Bama that same year. This year made a miraculous play to win at LSU. Conducted a drive for a score with a broken ankle.

The whole ppint I was making is Mond was better on the deep ball and with a more accurate deep ball we more than likely beat PSU. I am not chasing goal posts with you though.

• Like 1