Bo Nix On Future at Auburn: "I’m Not Sure"

IronMan70

27 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Kellen Mond? The NFL QB? Yes he was lighting it up when he played. What does he have to do with Bo?

Ok, that’s ur opinion. Mond was nothing special at TAMU IMO. The point is saying BO couldn’t make it at TAMU. No of those quarterbacks mentioned are off the charts

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

Just now, e808 said:

Ok, that’s ur opinion. Mond was nothing special at TAMU IMO

Very much average- He was consistent (forever) and reliable, He didn't lose them games, but I never feared him

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Brock or Quinn Ewers come on down.... I'll temper my expectations. Preparing for Jack Sears or Hank Bachmeier 

32 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I have a friend that coaches on the Incarnate Word staff. I'll reach out and see if there is any interest.

Might be worth a shot. We’ve had decent success with quarterbacks named Cam.

38 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I don’t dislike Bo at all. And I deleted about half of what I was going to say because it sounded too critical.  I’m not about that.  I just honestly feel “some kinda way”, as the kids say now, because I wanted that whole father/son story to work out, and I feel like it still can.  I guess I want to feel like there are still players out there that are about the school and the team. Quite old-fashioned of me, I guess.  

Much respect and understandable 

42 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I have a friend that coaches on the Incarnate Word staff. I'll reach out and see if there is any interest.

Make sure to tell them I sent you!😅

• Haha 1

I hope Bo stays.  I don’t want to be man crush-less.  

I do hate it for Bo having to deal with a new OC every single year of his college career.  It will happen again this year whether he stays or goes.   

Edited by abw0004
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, au302 said:

Brock or Quinn Ewers come on down.... I'll temper my expectations. Preparing for Jack Sears or Hank Bachmeier 

I’d be happy with Bachmeier. Kid’s a baller!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, e808 said:

Ok, that’s ur opinion. Mond was nothing special at TAMU IMO. The point is saying BO couldn’t make it at TAMU. No of those quarterbacks mentioned are off the charts

Ok that's your opinion but if mond is just average that would make Bo below average, so I just don't see the point I guess

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Very much average- He was consistent (forever) and reliable, He didn't lose them games, but I never feared him

And what do you think they say about us

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, jluvah said:

Absolutely. I said that because he and Sears are not the sexy names, and Harsin would likely get heavily criticized if he brought him in, but he's a good fit for what Harsin wants to do. Gutsy as hell too. Will stand in and take shots

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Somebody go pay arch Manning whatever he wants. That would fix EVERYTHING

You’d have to get in line for that one, and its a very long line. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jluvah said:

I agree. IMO, he would be an upgrade. I wouldn't mind at all

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

You’d have to get in line for that one, and its a very long line. 

It really would put everything back in order. We are one high profile QB to straighten everything out. 

I know people won't agree but if it were me.....I'd give an ok to whoever our biggest booster is to full press this guy. He has the influence and prestige that people wouldn't even question it.

Hell Peyton sexually harassed that trainer in college and he didn't even have to run laps. 

I'd sell the if he came in and lived up to his potential he'd damn near own this school.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Ok that's your opinion but if mond is just average that would make Bo below average, so I just don't see the point I guess

Mond isn’t better than Bo. He was at TAMU forever . He lost against Auburn more than he won.They are both up and down.

Edited by e808

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I agree. IMO, he would be an upgrade. I wouldn't mind at all

He the guy you were talking about? 🤨. Just kidding, I know you can't say. I promise I'll quit with that lol

7 minutes ago, e808 said:

Mond isn’t better than Bo. He was at TAMU forever . He lost against Auburn more than he won.They are both up and down.

LMAO. Ok. Saying he played 4 years I don't know what point you trying to make there, but Bo is literally doing the same exact thing. 

But one thing he certainly did and does better is throw the football better and that's pretty big for a QB. 

It's actually funny that you think Bo is better than NFL qb's