Bo Nix On Future at Auburn: "I’m Not Sure"

IronMan70

I seriously doubt the coaching staff is sweating about this. If he isn’t committed by now that should tell you all you need to know. We aren’t talking about Aaron Rodgers here.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, JerryAU said:

He wanted the Auburn fanbase to know that he was hurt when he was treated poorly in JHS and the crowd cheered for TJ in the GaState game, that really hurt his feelings.  He did what he had to do to get the love and attention he wanted from the Auburn faithful, he wanted the fans to show appreciation on the twitters. 

This is how it comes across to me also.  Kind of pathetic but not surprising considering the state of pop-culture in the last 13 years or so.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

This is how it comes across to me also.  Kind of pathetic but not surprising considering the state of pop-culture in the last 13 years or so.

Don’t think there’s ever been a civilization as soft as Western Civilization right now. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Guest MustardSeed
On 12/8/2021 at 7:58 AM, woodford said:

Don’t think there’s ever been a civilization as soft as Western Civilization right now. 

This is so true. I could start an entire forum based off the root causes of this and it’s all predictable cause and effect and runs very deep. It would take redoing our entire societal structure to undo, however each person can undo this in their own homes

On 12/8/2021 at 8:58 AM, woodford said:

get off my lawn! - Grandpa SImpson | Meme Generator

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, shabby said:

get off my lawn! - Grandpa SImpson | Meme Generator

Always laugh at those post bc boomers and older genX are the parents of the generation they complain about.

It's the consequences of your own actions. We at 8 year Olds didn't demand trophies. You gave them too us. Look at yourselves before crying about us

• Like 1
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Always laugh at those post bc boomers and older genX are the parents of the generation they complain about.

It's the consequences of your own actions. We at 8 year Olds didn't demand trophies. You gave them too us. Look at yourselves before crying about us

Boomers and GenXers are shocked a millennial is blaming someone else for their own failure. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Boomers and GenXers are shocked a millennial is blaming someone else for their own failure. 

Nah, we're doing amazing. You're crying for some dumbass reason

Harsin's disaster of a first OC hire and then inability to hire a replacement has to give Bo reason to be concerned about what to expect next season. I know i don't have the warm and fuzzies about the direction of the program. If i'm staking my future on a competent offensive coaching staff i don't know that AU would be the place for me. 

Crap. The sky is falling again…….

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Harsin's disaster of a first OC hire and then inability to hire a replacement has to give Bo reason to be concerned about what to expect next season. I know i don't have the warm and fuzzies about the direction of the program. If i'm staking my future on a competent offensive coaching staff i don't know that AU would be the place for me. 

Will you be hitting the transfer portal, also?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Will you be hitting the transfer portal, also?

No, because in the long run AU will be fine. Now if i was counting on next year being my make or break season for a shot at the Pros. Hell yes i would be hitting the portal. 

19 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Bo got the best coaching of his entire life last year. He was significantly better by season's end and he didn't even play 10 full games. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Bo got the best coaching of his entire life last year. He was significantly better by season's end and he didn't even play 10 full games. 

And that OC/QB coach was fired after one season. I'm not a doom and gloom kind of guy but its hard for me to look at AU as a favorable place for a QB right now. The head coach failed on his first attempt to hire an OC/QB coach and he can't seem to find a replacement either. I think its crazy people saying Bo needs to commit when he doesn't even know who his position coach is going to be. 

2 minutes ago, gravejd said:

And that OC/QB coach was fired after one season. I'm not a doom and gloom kind of guy but its hard for me to look at AU as a favorable place for a QB right now. The head coach failed on his first attempt to hire an OC/QB coach and he can't seem to find a replacement either. I think its crazy people saying Bo needs to commit when he doesn't even know who his position coach is going to be. 

It's not like the HC has a track record of running offenses, coaching QBs or anything .

59 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

You sound like you've wet your pants, lol.

Yeah. I'm in a pool in Nicaragua overlooking the pacific and smashed off some rum and fresh papaya juice.

Life is fantastic for this soft guy in a modern western world 

6 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Similar to last year. There was a time when it was in doubt too.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

It's not like the HC has a track record of running offenses, coaching QBs or anything .

Oh cool i remember how to play this game from when Gus was the coach. 

We are excited that the OC was fired because the offense sucks but its ok because the HC is an offensive guy. The HC was really responsible for all the good things like Bo playing better but he had no say in the offense and that is why it sucked and why the OC got canned. 

Am i doing this right??

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, gravejd said:

This is wild Doom and gloom.

Harisn essentially made Bo a viable QB for other programs. He actually got coaching for the first time in his life.

I feel like the OC search isn't a big deal.  Harsin will be the OC and run his offense 

Am i doing this right??

No, bc anyone with intelligence would tell you Gus sucks and his #1 offensive advantage was HUNH and without that he's trash.

Gus was a gimmic. I'm glad for 10/13 and 14 if our D wasn't trash. But he's nothing without his gimmic.

Edited by W.E.D

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

This is wild Doom and gloom.

Harisn essentially made Bo a viable QB for other programs. He actually got coaching for the first time in his life.

I feel like the OC search isn't a big deal.  Harsin will be the OC and run his offense 

Why didn't Harsin run his offense this year?

• Like 1

Oh cool i remember how to play this game from when Gus was the coach. 

We are excited that the OC was fired because the offense sucks but its ok because the HC is an offensive guy. The HC was really responsible for all the good things like Bo playing better but he had no say in the offense and that is why it sucked and why the OC got canned. 

Am i doing this right??

Did I say that ? Are are you so clueless (I suspect that you are based on your post) to presume that CBH has little to no involvement in his expertise of the side of the ball and just allows the OC to have 100 percent control of everything? The next OC will follow suit.