Bo Nix On Future at Auburn: "I’m Not Sure"

IronMan70

Just now, Viper said:

I said UCF bound. How is that any different than a 247 Crystal Ball prediction? Answer: It’s not. 

And someone asked you where are you hearing this from and you posted a link about another man leaving the program. What? Lol that has nothing to do with what Bo Nix might or might not do. Is that really that hard to comprehend? 

Just now, Viper said:

Are right more than not. 

Throw enough feces at a wall and something will eventually stick.

• Haha 1

Just now, DAG said:

And someone asked you where are you hearing this from and you posted a link about another man leaving the program. What? Lol that has nothing to do with what Bo Nix might or might not do. Is that really that hard to comprehend? 

It’s a prediction. If it was a fact, everyone would already know. 

Just now, Viper said:

It’s a prediction. If it was a fact, everyone would already know. 

And you stated it like a fact and when someone said where are you hearing that from, you posted a link that has zero to do with whether or not Bo Nix is going to UCF. Come on man.

Just now, selias said:

Throw enough feces at a wall and something will eventually stick.

Try following my predictions. You’ll start making money instead of flushing it down the shichter. 

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Viper said:

Try following my predictions. You’ll start making money instead of flushing it down the shichter. 

Sure thing Nostradamus, I'll get right on that.

Just now, DAG said:

And you stated it like a fact and when someone said where are you hearing that from, you posted a link that has zero to do with whether or not Bo Nix is going to UCF. Come on man.

Never stated it like a fact. “Bound” is not there yet, but on his way.

Read the writing. Gus lost his Senior QB, who is very good.

Nix is breaking the ice. C’mon man. 

7 minutes ago, Viper said:

If the Pat Nix to UCF as OC rumors somehow turn out to be true, I'll definitely believe it. But it seems like Nix could go transfer to a P5 school and start. Hope he doesn't go back to Gus

2 minutes ago, Viper said:

Never stated it like a fact. “Bound” is not there yet, but on his way.

Read the writing. Gus lost his Senior QB, who is very good.

Nix is breaking the ice. C’mon man. 

You are acting like you are Adam Schefter on here hahaha. I said two days ago in the other Nix thread I think he would go to UCF. It does make sense. The difference is I am not going to provide a link that has no basis to my opinionated thought. He asked you where are you hearing this and the link you provided has nothing to do with your prediction. At this point, I am done even arguing with you about it because it is so idiotic.

Edited by DAG

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

You are acting like you are Adam Schefter on here hahaha. I said two days ago in the other Nix thread I think he would go to UCF. It does make sense. The difference is I am not going to provide a link that has no basis to my opinionated thought. He asked you where are you hearing this and the link you provided has nothing to do with your prediction. At this point, I am done even arguing with you about it because it is so idiotic.

Yea u did say that. Not that u need an amen corner. Wouldn’t be surprised if Shivers ends up down there as well. Gus must have a helluva personality.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2021 at 11:25 AM, Zeek said:

Hopefully Geriner is a stud and maybe the new OC sees merit in DD.

We are going to really like Geriner.  Extremely talented and comes from a great family in Savannah.  Well grounded and smart too.  One of the very few times I will ever have a true connection to a recruit.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Yea u did say that. Not that u need an amen corner. Wouldn’t be surprised if Shivers ends up down there as well. Gus must have a helluva personality.

Yeah I can see shivers ending up there although I feel like their backfield is bloated . It would be nice to be closer to home and with a familiar face though 

Edited by DAG

I don't think Shivers was happy with usage under Malzahn. It is close to home for him though.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I don't think Shivers was happy with usage under Malzahn. It is close to home for him though.  

I like USF even though they suck. He should get most of the carries though 

Edited by DAG
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

We are going to really like Geriner.  Extremely talented and comes from a great family in Savannah.  Well grounded and smart too.  One of the very few times I will ever have a true connection to a recruit.

People keep bringing up his HS classification. I’m from Georgia. Been following GHSA football for years. Classification is overrated. Always has been. 

Nick Marshall came from a small single A school. Hell, John Shenker was at a damn GISA school before he transferred to Colquitt. 

5 hours ago, Viper said:

UCF bound

I'd be shocked if Bo is that stupid, and if his Dad is that anxious to commit career suicide. But, when Gus is involved, nothing would surprise me.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, au302 said:

If the Pat Nix to UCF as OC rumors somehow turn out to be true, I'll definitely believe it. But it seems like Nix could go transfer to a P5 school and start. Hope he doesn't go back to Gus

Regardless if Patrick goes or not, my prediction is Bo is UCF bound. 

5 hours ago, DAG said:

I said two days ago in the other Nix thread I think he would go to UCF. It does make sense.

We agree with our predictions.

52 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

I'd be shocked if Bo is that stupid, and if his Dad is that anxious to commit career suicide. But, when Gus is involved, nothing would surprise me.

Your 2nd statement is the answer. 

I don't think Bo leaves. I think Bo is impulsive with his thoughts and doesn't filter himself. Look at his Alabama ref comments the week before the Iron Bowl and other less than smart things he's said.

I think he'll be back.

10 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Based on some rumors I’ve heard, sounds like Dee Davis will finally get his chance! 

You said the “R” word and supposedly that is not allowed.