Potential OCs for 2022?

AUApostle

1 minute ago, MustardSeed said:

“Insiders” 😂.   I don’t doubt that’s his preferred job (actually may be his dream job) but “insiders” haven’t gotten a darn thing right around here in weeks

Lots of rumors about Kittley.  They all mention TT.  Some mention GT.  Is there anyone saying we actually contacted the guy? 

2 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

“Insiders” 😂.   I don’t doubt that’s his preferred job (actually may be his dream job) but “insiders” haven’t gotten a darn thing right around here in weeks

If he's offered the Auburn job he ain't going to TT. If he's that dumb we don't want him anyway.

Guest MustardSeed
1 minute ago, AURealist said:

Lots of rumors about Kittley.  They all mention TT.  Some mention GT.  Is there anyone saying we actually contacted the guy? 

Is there any real info whatsoever about our OC search?  Unless we hire Hill the answer is probably no 😂

1 minute ago, MustardSeed said:

Is there any real info whatsoever about our OC search?  Unless we hire Hill the answer is probably no 😂

I doubt it. Lots of chatter from the same ones who were dead wrong on the HC search a year ago.

• Like 2

Just now, MustardSeed said:

Oh, we're hiring Hill.  I just wanted to get the rumors straight so we can all have a good laugh later as we cry into our beers.  😆

Guest MustardSeed
1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

If he's offered the Auburn job he ain't going to TT. If he's that dumb we don't want him anyway.

Well it depends. With his low experience level we may try to lowball him due to the risk involved and with TT much more connected to him they may swing a little higher so the money MAY actually be close to even.  We have no idea what Harsin is thinking (which is at least better than knowing Gus was gonna make the easy hire)

16 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Kittley
According to one of the insiders on another site, he is going to be going to Texas Tech as the OC.

Ok so if this is true, who is the leader in the clubhouse?

2 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Well it depends. With his low experience level we may try to lowball him due to the risk involved and with TT much more connected to him they may swing a little higher so the money MAY actually be close to even.  We have no idea what Harsin is thinking (which is at least better than knowing Gus was gonna make the easy hire)

See your point. It all depends on how bad we want him. If at all.

Guest MustardSeed
3 minutes ago, AURealist said:

Oh, we're hiring Hill.  I just wanted to get the rumors straight so we can all have a good laugh later as we cry into our beers.  😆

Haven’t been drunk in years but that might just be cause

I could get on the train with this Kittley.

How I have dreamed of having an offense where you are not out of a game when behind 42-13 in the third quarter.

1 minute ago, woodford said:

Yall think Auburn could beat UTSA on a neutral field?

They look pretty tough, but I've watched a little tape of WKU the past couple of days. Their defense is quite suspect.

28 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Kittley
According to one of the insiders on another site, he is going to be going to Texas Tech as the OC.

that was about the only team that could beat us out for him due to his connections there

26 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Just trying to share information.

31 minutes ago, au302 said:

That's what scares me about Kittley. Can Bo and our receivers improve enough to get that completion percentage up. Because 60% doesn't cut it now, and it especially won't if we're running some version of an air raid 

Totally agree. Then again our O this year was very Vanilla and that didn’t work with our O line. In my opinion, I’m not going to be upset if Bo decides to move one. A new QB and OC may work out. Then again, if recruiting doesn’t pick up, none of it will matter. Harsin has a long way to go at the moment. I hope I’m wrong, but he sometimes seems uninterested in recruiting, which is a death sentence in the SEC. 

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 2

Guest MustardSeed
15 minutes ago, woodford said:

Yall think Auburn could beat UTSA on a neutral field?

Who’s playing qb for us?  With Bo and our bama game d we win by 20. With TJ and our MSU d we lose by 20 🤷‍♂️

Guest MustardSeed
10 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Just trying to share information.

Sorry. Wasn’t trying to shoot the messenger, just the message