Harsin Leaving Impressions

autigeremt

49 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

I can take this seriously or I can assume you are being facetious. I will take serious.

Are you serious? This was the EXACT sentiment that endeared parents to Coach Dye. I’m glad to see this post. All that’s left is to find out who doesn’t want to play Harsin’s way.

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I wish that was contagious

Yeah there's a reason I don't post much......I just can't engage with those who somehow manage to dress, feed, and (I hope) wash themselves each day, but can't use basic reason to form a cogent, thoughtful argument.....I just can't engage most days..... My happiness is too valuable to me There's no way I'm trying to convince that person that they have wandered into lala land and need to gain perspective before racing to a keyboard.... Some people just can't be wrong... It's an... wait for it... epidemic I've seen manifest these last few years

• Like 5
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Are you serious? This was the EXACT sentiment that endeared parents to Coach Dye. I’m glad to see this post. All that’s left is to find out who doesn’t want to play Harsin’s way.

Which is why I chose to take it seriously.

8 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

There was ever a doubt? That’s the only reason I responded.

He didn’t finish too well IMO. Other than the pay for play deal, I have always been a fan.

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

We'd be 9-3 going for 10 wins if Bo didn't get hurt.  Think his injury derailed the season more than anyone wants to realize bc the loss is still fresh.

Nix played in the TAMU and MSU games

2 minutes ago, woodford said:

Nix played in the TAMU and MSU games

He was hurt in the 2nd quarter of the MSU game. Healthy full game and we beat MSU. We beat USCe. We Beat Bama.

That's 9-3

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

He was hurt in the 2nd quarter of the MSU game. Healthy full game and we beat MSU. We beat USCe. We Beat Bama.

That's 9-3

YUP. I hated him not being out there last night, but was thrilled to see him shown on the Jumbotron. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hank2020 said:

He didn’t finish too well IMO. Other than the pay for play deal, I have always been a fan.

All he did was level the playing field in this state. I miss that man being around the program.

2 hours ago, AUDevil said:

This team is 1 in a million.

There are times when you look at statistics and they only generate oohs and aaahs at their sheer magnitude.......but rarely does it take a nose dive from the high five into an empty concrete pool.......

Please everyone, keep those #s to yourself.... Or better yet .... Create a masochist thread... Just warn readers before they go in .... "Stats that will make you want to find the tallest building nearby and leap head first from its roof".... At least post a call center #, which will only grant access to the thread after getting into the agent waiting pool. Because after seeing those truly mind boggling stats I really need to talk to someone... @bigbird....I need you!!! 🤔🙁😟🥺😢😭😭😭

Edited by HSVWarEagle
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, W.E.D said:

We'd be 9-3 going for 10 wins if Bo didn't get hurt.  Think his injury derailed the season more than anyone wants to realize bc the loss is still fresh.

yup, I am afraid you are right....and in the Spring, we will have a QB controversy all over the net.  

Regardless, I am quite pleased with Bo's progress this year vs. from yr 1 to yr 2  and whomever Bobo and Harsin focus on, I think we will be fine - with either QB.  Bo gives us more options for several reasons, but that doesnt mean TJ can't  develop into a better QB than he is now. 

The coaches were crippled by the lack of physicality of our OL.   I mean, we could not line up and get 1-2 yds when we desperately needed it.  Sometimes we got yards, but  if we needed to make 2 yds running the ball,  no confidence. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, HSVWarEagle said:

There are times when you look at statistics and they only generate oohs and aaahs at their sheer magnitude.......but rarely does it take a nose dive from the high five into an empty concrete pool.......

Please everyone, keep those #s to yourself.... Or better yet .... Create a masochist thread... Just warn readers before they go in .... "Stats that will make you want to find the tallest building nearby and leap head first from its roof".... At least post a call center #, which will only grant access to the thread after getting into the agent waiting pool. Because after seeing those truly mind boggling stats I really need to talk to someone... @bigbird....I need you!!! 🤔🙁😟🥺😢😭😭😭

Uh...umm....well, we both woke up this morning

4 hours ago, HSVWarEagle said:

Yeah there's a reason I don't post much......I just can't engage with those who somehow manage to dress, feed, and (I hope) wash themselves each day, but can't use basic reason to form a cogent, thoughtful argument.....I just can't engage most days..... My happiness is too valuable to me There's no way I'm trying to convince that person that they have wandered into lala land and need to gain perspective before racing to a keyboard.... Some people just can't be wrong... It's an... wait for it... epidemic I've seen manifest these last few years

Post more!

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Beaker said:

yup, I am afraid you are right....and in the Spring, we will have a QB controversy all over the net.  

Regardless, I am quite pleased with Bo's progress this year vs. from yr 1 to yr 2  and whomever Bobo and Harsin focus on, I think we will be fine - with either QB.  Bo gives us more options for several reasons, but that doesnt mean TJ can't  develop into a better QB than he is now. 

The coaches were crippled by the lack of physicality of our OL.   I mean, we could not line up and get 1-2 yds when we desperately needed it.  Sometimes we got yards, but  if we needed to make 2 yds running the ball,  no confidence. 

I can imagine we have any QB controversy this spring. It's clear who our QB is

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

All he did was level the playing field in this state. I miss that man being around the program.

I miss him being around period. 😩

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Harsin is laying the bricks....It takes a while to build a solid foundation 

YEAH, BRICK BY BRICK!

Pretty soon we'll be Champions of Life!!! I'm here for it.

Edited by WDE_OxPx_2010

5 hours ago, HSVWarEagle said:

For the love of God. Please post moar! There are some self proclaimed soothsayers of all things collegiate football that could use some guidance.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, W.E.D said:

I can imagine we have any QB controversy this spring. It's clear who our QB is

I think you meant "Can't imagine".... well I said the controversy would be all over the net, not among the coaches.  I trust the coaches to select and develop  the QBs.  I could care less - give me the Holden Geriner kid if you like -  if they say play the freshman, I am all in.   

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Beaker said:

I think you meant "Can't imagine".... well I said the controversy would be all over the net, not among the coaches.  I trust the coaches to select and develop  the QBs.  I could care less - give me the Holden Geriner kid if you like -  if they say play the freshman, I am all in.   

Yes. Meant can't imagine. 

I'd honestly be shocked if there were many ppl calling for anyone over Bo next spring. 

• Like 1