If you are disrespecting Tank Bigsby…

Dual-Threat Rigby

1 hour ago, cbo said:

Can't agree with that. His job is to talk about the game. This was a very important play in the game. He pointed out the outcome. I don't remember him criticizing Tank, like many Auburn fans are doing. 

It's not what he says so much as the WAY he says it and he's been doing it for years. Musberger started it when Tubby was Auburn's coach and it's been going on since then. There's just a certain reflection in the voice and a continual repeating of anything negative that they can use. 

His job is to be impartial. He is a total failure at that. 

7 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

You are an absolute moron. Dude played for 5 quarters with all his heart, and never pouted as his impotent offensive line, passing game, and OC failed him time and time again. That man has had every reason to quit on Auburn for going on 2 years, and never has 

Yes, he could’ve gone down, but his heart drove him to think he could get the first. He got us 3rd and 2, which should imply an auto first down for most decent offenses in 2 tries. The down matters more than the clock there. If he squats down at say, 3rd and 5, statistics would say it’d be nearly impossible for us to get it with how abysmal we were throwing. 

He failed at the time he was most needed - to simply down the ball - no need for heroics.  Just simply down the ball and we win.  He stupidly chose to go out of bounds, thereby undoing everything the coaches set up.   Sometimes the blame goes on the players for not executing.  Like with Tank today.

This probably has already been said but I’m not going to go back through all three pages to find out. I don’t think it’s disrespectful to Tank, one of the best backs in the country, to say he should’ve tried harder to stay in-bounds.

Obviously if he does, the turds would’ve had 40 to 44 seconds to go 97 yards. Highly unlikely!

1 minute ago, AU-24 said:

This probably has already been said but I’m not going to go back through all three pages to find out. I don’t think it’s disrespectful to Tank, one of the best backs in the country, to say he should’ve tried harder to stay in-bounds.

Obviously if he does, the turds would’ve had 40 to 44 seconds to go 97 yards. Highly unlikely!