Walking in Memphis

Win4AU

Everyone bundle up and enjoy the most overrated block of bars in the United States.  Go feed some ducks at the Peabody and watch Auburn play another bad football team to close out the season.

• Dislike 4

If we are going to Memphis it’s imperative that you guys hit up Gus’s Fried Chicken. Best fried chicken in the world! Yea I said it! I moaned while I was eating it! I moaned!

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

Everyone bundle up and enjoy the most overrated block of bars in the United States.  Go feed some ducks at the Peabody and watch Auburn play another bad football team to close out the season.

Memphis is awesome, if you want overrated bars you can come to nashfornia. Liberty bowl sucks tho but at least there's good food and real music.

1 hour ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

I would be the happiest fan of a 6-6 team. If we somehow got a chance at Little Cat and Gustavo, oh man. 

If we play UCF, we lose.  No doubt about it.

• Dislike 2

Just now, AuburnEagle79 said:

BS. No doubt. 

I said it when Gus went to UCF - that if there is a scenario where we possibly play UCF, then the powers that be will match us up against them and we will lose.   Watch and see.

8 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Please no

Exactly.  Between the anti and pro Gustavs, I don't think this fan base would survive a loss to him.  The constant Gus/Auburn/Harsin commentary during the game would be horrendous also.  

• Like 2

If we play like we did yesterday, we destroy UCF like we did Purdue.  

Y'all think Gus has new plays? This D has scouted his O and dominated it in practice for 7 years. No, I don't want to play them but that's because it's a no win situation. We either were supposed to win or we shouldn't have fired Gus (which is stupid). That doesn't mean we don't dominate them.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, bigbird said:

If we play like we did yesterday, we destroy UCF like we did Purdue.  

Y'all think Gus has new plays? This D has scouted his O and dominated it in practice for 7 years. No, I don't want to play them but that's because it's a no win situation. We either were supposed to win or we shouldn't have fired Gus (which is stupid). That doesn't mean we don't dominate them.

The only thing that's potentially stupid is thinking our squad will dominate anyone whether that's Georgia state or lsu .. win.. Sure .. Dominate? Doubt it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

The only thing that's potentially stupid is thinking our squad will dominate anyone whether that's Georgia state or lsu .. win.. Sure .. Dominate? Doubt it.

Yeah, why would I ever think that. I'm sure he has evolved his offense over the last 10 months...

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Yeah, why would I ever think that. I'm sure he has evolved his offense over the last 10 months...

You know Bird, being an administrator on here, I'm going to petition you to come up with a new reaction emoticon. How about the dumb post reaction? It could just be a little guy shaking his head. It would save you, and a few of us a lot of finger typing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1