* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

Okaybthat was a terrible call but calls have been terrible in both sides. Bama sold that hold call. It ain't a conspiracy against us. Just bad timing

• Like 2

I am going to start a sub-Reddit naming, background checks, and grading SEC refs with the stated purpose of exposing these buffoons and challenging the SEC to do better based on embarrassment in the national media. But I need to find somebody to do all the research and posting for me. Any takers???

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Loy was warming up when TJ was in the tent. 

That makes me livid, he shouldn't touch the field, it should be DD if it comes to that 

Hey I was in a very important sales call and just came out to my car to see that we are winning 10 to nothing. Could somebody give me a quick summary? Did we switch away from the soft coverage and bend but don’t break? I see Young has 120 yards passing and I figure we must have made some major changes

We have had chances to put this game away.  TJ hasn't delivered, nor has our OL or Tank or Jarquez.  Our D has been spectacular, so give coach DM some credit.

Hey TJ, pick it up.

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

I mean you can't be serious, they call that when the guy takes a dive, SMH.  

And flag was way late!!!  Go back and watch. Came out AFTER he was tackled. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Are the refs smoking dope? Or getting calls in from Bham?

I'm thinking us.  The refs are a separate issue.  

49 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

This is the kind of coaching they wanna see to get to the next level. Auburn and the game day atmosphere is intoxicating!