Men vs Syracuse Game Thread

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Gonna be a very entertaining season. A lot of talent on this team.

We've had really good guards under bruce but I can't think of one with his physicality and tenacity. It's like cardwell in a guard body lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, e808 said:

Gotta love Coach Pearl on how supportive he is of the football team. Looks like they gonna have a helluva next 24 hrs 

I really wish more of the football team/staff would come out and support the Auburn basketball team. I think there's only been 1 home game where it showed football players.

• Like 1

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

If I had a dollar for every three Cambridge missed I'd never have to work again

I hate harping on it every game because other players miss 3s as well but we've seen how good Cambridge is when he attacks the basket.

After the steal and Moore failing to take it all the way; green finds Jabari with the turn around!! Timeout Syracuse! 15:59 left! 51-36 AU 

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

I hate harping on it every game because other players miss 3s as well but we've seen how good Cambridge is when he attacks the basket.

Yeah, I just don't get why he doesn't drive the ball more. 

• Like 1

The score matters a lot less to me than the high IQ play exhibited by the team. Very few forced drives to the rim, very few forced 3s. With the success this team has had (in stretches) in those two categories in the Bahamas, they could’ve easily tried to force the issue. 

• Like 1