Does Harsin go after Lake

aubaseball

On 11/23/2021 at 7:15 AM, SRBautigerfan said:

This is the way.

On 11/22/2021 at 8:52 PM, japantiger said:

How about not hiring fired head coaches as assistants who really have one foot out the door looking for their next HC job;  and get up and coming assistant talent that is hungry and wants to prove themselves.  

How about I cant give you enough likes, loves, applause so I will just repost it for you. can we add MEAN to the hungry part?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I would love Ed O or Manny. Ed O especially because of his recruiting abilities. They will all probably end up with the little man across the state.

Agreed. Too many Auburn folks worried about optics. Ed O is not a great HC and I wouldn’t trust him with a program but keep him a short leash, let him recruit for you, and then when someone wants to hire him let him go. We need talent ASAP. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, woodford said:

Agreed. Too many Auburn folks worried about optics. Ed O is not a great HC and I wouldn’t trust him with a program but keep him a short leash, let him recruit for you, and then when someone wants to hire him let him go. We need talent ASAP. 

I think he (O) said he was taking the pay and retiring at least for awhile to get things in order.

Manny Diaz has failed-up more times than Loyd Austin. 

Ed O?  Really?   I guess Auburn hasn't had a Title 9 suit so maybe we could get one of those too.  He's Briles-lite.  If there was ever an example of "lack of institutional control" he is it.  

On 11/23/2021 at 11:02 PM, Mikey said:

Why not? He got mad at JJ over some tickets and left Auburn because of it. Muschamp isn't the only person who got mad at JJ. The second time he left it was to take a head coaching job. He can hardly be blamed for accepting a big opportunity.

No, he didn’t just leave to take a head-coaching job. It was a well-known fact that he was going to take any job that was available (even a lateral move) to get out of Auburn after one year.

3 hours ago, CameronCrazy said:

No, he didn’t just leave to take a head-coaching job. It was a well-known fact that he was going to take any job that was available (even a lateral move) to get out of Auburn after one year.

He got a head coaching job. There's nothing to substantiate that Muschamp planned to leave before he was offered the USCe job. If you have some proof that he was leaving regardless, post the links.