Harsin going to Washington?

Auburn Tiger

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

They really don't care much about football in the PNW, do they?

I honestly do not believe that list TBH

Just now, Tiger Refuge said:

Mother of God. We are back to that, aren’t we?

It always comes back to Gruden. One of the laws of the college football universe. Napier the heir apparent though…

• Love 1

52 minutes ago, fredst said:

It always comes back to Gruden. One of the laws of the college football universe. Napier the heir apparent though…

Also Franklin and Kiffen those mofos are on every list( except Washington) 😁

Edited by autiger88
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Interesting:   Apparently Petersen is very involved in the search.   Harsin may legitimately be at the top of the list.   

Just my opinion, but it doesn't make much sense that they'd be willing to pay his buyout and offer what we're paying to get him. Am I wrong here?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jaba4ever said:

Just my opinion, but it doesn't make much sense that they'd be willing to pay his buyout and offer what we're paying to get him. Am I wrong here?

Maybe not, but the coaching market is crazy this year. A lot of open jobs, but very few good candidates. You're seeing this play out with some of the recent extensions (Tucker and Franklin).

If UW truly thinks Harsin is the guy, they will pay up. The market is demanding it.

• Like 1

I think we'd better hope Harsin works out at AU. We've got him for three years, at the minimum. I suppose speculation is fun but some posts in this thread are really silly.

I hope there is not one sane, sober person who would prefer Kiffin to be AU's head coach over Harsin.

Edited by Mikey
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Interesting:   Apparently Petersen is very involved in the search.   Harsin may legitimately be at the top of the list.   

I hate to say it (as critical of CBH as I’ve been) but to echo what others have said it would be a very bad sign for our program if he left with our President and AD up in the air.

2 hours ago, AUwent said:

I hate to say it (as critical of CBH as I’ve been) but to echo what others have said it would be a very bad sign for our program if he left with our President and AD up in the air.

Is there any solid indication that Greene is leaving, or is that wishful thinking from some AU fans?

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Is there any solid indication that Greene is leaving, or is that wishful thinking from some AU fans?

It's being said that we will not renew his contract.

10 hours ago, Jaba4ever said:

There are reduced buyouts for a reason if both sides agree. 

• Like 1

On 11/21/2021 at 9:11 PM, W.E.D said:

I'd take Hafley immediately 

He’s out recruiting us at BC imagine what he would do here lol

If Harsin does leave my top 3 would be:

Luke Fickell

Dave Clawson

Dave Aranda

Edited by woodford

11 hours ago, Jaba4ever said:

Don't think Auburn would ask for the buyout payment just a mutual parting of the ways

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

I think we'd better hope Harsin works out at AU. We've got him for three years, at the minimum. I suppose speculation is fun but some posts in this thread are really silly.

I hope there is not one sane, sober person who would prefer Kiffin to be AU's head coach over Harsin.

Kiffen has 5x the SEC experience, connections and knows offense that works in this conference. 

• Facepalm 1

Not happening.  And if it did, we'd do our best to screw it up. 

I'm completely black pilled on the Auburn PTB.  I suspect they're all Bama fans.  

apathy.png

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, AURealist said:

Not happening.  And if it did, we'd do our best to screw it up. 

I'm completely black pilled on the Auburn PTB.  I suspect they're all Bama fans.  

apathy.png

If they’re not Bammers then they definitely hate football