SC Post-game thread

TitanTiger

1 minute ago, LeonardAU said:

Blowing a 14-0 lead after the scripted plays run out is becoming an Auburn tradition that transcends coaching staffs

Yup.

Unless we can pull out a miracle against Bama then this will be a very disappointing way to end the year.

Hopefully our caching staff can really push the "You see us play?, come to Auburn and playing time is guaranteed" angle to recruits. We're not going to get better than teams like MISS ST and SCAR if we keep recruiting on the same level they are.

Edited by CoffeeTiger

19 minutes ago, lca408 said:

Man, this team really played well tonight considering all the 5 star talent on the field for USC. Clearly a well coached game by Hardin and especially Bobo………….🙄

I mean, what the eff

Even funnier considering people are trying to say South Carolina has as much talent as we do. 😂

• Like 1

Just now, SRBautigerfan said:

Speaking of buyer's remorse... Auburn fans are most definitely feeling it about right now.  From the results of the last 2 games it's clear the HC, OC and DC are simply spit-balling with the play calling and decision making at crucial times in the game and putting our players at a disadvantage throughout the game.  It's ugly and oh so obvious.  We've managed to make our pretty good talent look exceptionally sub-optimal.  I think we've made a mistake but here we are.

Lets see if the head coach makes some changes with his staff. The man can't coach every position group.

Just now, CoffeeTiger said:

Unless we can pull out a miracle against Bama then this will be a very disappointing way to end the year.

Hopefully our caching staff can really push the "look, we suck, come to Auburn and playing time is guaranteed" angle to recruits. We're not going to better than teams like MISS ST and SCAR if we keep recruiting on the same level they are.

We are not beating Bama. I have said this team is capable of winning 8 games and we were. This to me has been a complete meltdown. We are kind of stuck in no man's land right now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, meh130 said:

I am so pissed. How do you come to a significant lead, only to collapse. That is a Head Coaching question. Do you think Rod Bramblett has the balls to ask that question? We have failed two weeks in a row. Ask the question.

Ummm Rod is deceased, so…

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Did you watch tonight? We blitzed a ton

And we did it on first freaking down when we didn't need to......forget it. We'll get killed next week and whoever plays us in the bowl game. O and D are schizophrenic and our special teams are non existent. 

3 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

About time that is realized. Now do something positive about it.

We’re 11 games in, staring at a 4 game skid, likely a 5 game skid based on what we’ve seen. I’m afraid Harsin won’t have an answer. 

• Thanks 1

I thought Finley existed. Looked solid on the intermediate throws in the first quarter. Once they started asking more of him, seems like he did worse. 

I will say, Bo's height and the range he prefers works way better for this team. Finley seems like Cam in a sense that he is gonna throw high almost every time, and will sometimes throw low to account for that trend when trying to throw to smaller guys. His deep ball is definitely troubling 

Well, we got close folks to my hoped for record for Harsin's 1st Year. I had hoped to make 7-5, and it does look so much better than 6-6. But, as someone once said, "It is what it is."

20 minutes ago, lala said:

So it wasn’t Bo’s fault?

No, but some are still blaming Gus. 😂

People just aren’t patient enough to wait for Harsin to bring in this top 35 recruiting class.

• Haha 1

I have made it clear I'm on board with Harsin. We need to see it through for better or worse and some of y'all seriously need to take a break from this place for y'alls own good.

That being said, let's say Harsin does go to UW. How would the search play out? I don't see any way they'd let AG make another hire. Who would make the hire? Would they fire AG as soon as Harsin left and hire an AD first? Who would the candidates be? My gosh I'm laughing now just thinking about it. This place would be pure comedy 24/7

Just now, AU-24 said:

Even funnier considering people are trying to say South Carolina has as much talent as we do. 😂

I mean you didn’t hear out their grad transfer QB?? He played at the powerhouse St. Francis!

• Haha 1

Just now, DAG said:

We are not beating Bama. I have said this team is capable of winning 8 games and we were. This to me has been a complete meltdown. We are kind of stuck in no man's land right now.

Never say never.

Sure, Bama is most likely going to beat us into the ground, but they also aren't as good this year as they normally are. They've played close games against multiple 'mediocre' teams this year, and it is at J-H so ...maybe?

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

If Gus were coaching us today do we win?

Who cares? USCe sucks. He loss to them last year and this coach this year. We need not to have this same crap over and over.