SC Post-game thread

TitanTiger

5 minutes ago, au701948 said:

A healthy Bo would have given us a greater chance to win. If Bo played and had a "Good Bo" day, and a Head Coach that did not call the game like he was losing when he was 7 points ahead, Yes maybe....

I think so to. I think we win with a healthy bo. 

3 minutes ago, au701948 said:

As fans, all we can do is complain and hope that the improvement does come about...sooner than later.

or write a strongly-worded letter .....

giphy.gif

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Well, Oregon got crushed by an inferior opponent. So I guess I can find solace in that. 

Mario teams always do that, but at this point, I will take a Mark Richt like coach who can consistently win 9-10 games a year. I am so tired of the rollercoaster ride that is auburn. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Was at the game.  Told people all day SC would win.

That 4th and 1 call in the first half was the dumbest thing I've ever seen.  You have 3 options:

1) Punt

2) Hand it to Tank

3) Use your 6'7" QB to fall forward for a yard.

Harsin is a dumb ass for going for it and Bobo's play call is even worse.

Surprised after last week you wound up going to the game anyway. 

This is a game we all knew was at least winnable from the beginning. I´m not sure when I have seen a more lackluster performance by an AU football team, especially the coaching staff. It was a slow moving train wreck. The only way it could have been worse is if Beth Mowin had been calling the game.

6 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

We got Cam from a Junior College, Einstein.

Hold up. 

Did you just compare a 5-star, #2 QB of his high school class and the 4-star, #2 QB in his JUCO class 

TO A WALK ON GRAD TRANSFER??? 

and you want to talk about talent levels? Seriously? This is a joke right? 

Just now, AUx said:

or write a strongly-worded letter .....

giphy.gif

I sent a letter this week after the MSU meltdown.

1 minute ago, Taco said:

Hold up. 

Did you just compare a 5-star, #2 QB of his high school class and the 4-star, #2 QB in his JUCO class 

TO A WALK ON GRAD TRANSFER??? 

and you want to talk about talent levels? Seriously? This is a joke right? 

I was simply pointing out your hypocrisy in criticizing a player, because he came from St. Francis. He did pretty good tonight. He was better than out QB. I don't give a flip if he walked on, on his head. He beat us tonight with his play. 

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Surprised after last week you wound up going to the game anyway. 

Bucket list.  Going to an AU game in every SEC stadium.  Tonight was #13 of 14.

Did get to party on a Cockaboose pre-game.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Bucket list.  Going to an AU game in every SEC stadium.  Tonight was #13 of 14.

Did get to party on a Cockaboose pre-game.

whats left?

16 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Was at the game.  Told people all day SC would win.

That 4th and 1 call in the first half was the dumbest thing I've ever seen.  You have 3 options:

1) Punt

2) Hand it to Tank

3) Use your 6'7" QB to fall forward for a yard.

Harsin is a dumb ass for going for it and Bobo's play call is even worse.

How much did you make betting against AU?

Bobo needs to get tarmac'd tonight. Simply amazing what he's done to piss away wins the last two weeks. If not for Matt Stafford he would be coaching a high school team somewhere. 

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the race to the bottom.  What a truly awful coaching job.  Beat with two plays that’s what their coach said.  Back starts toward the middle and bounces outside.  Right, left, it doesn’t matter.  We lose contain over and over and over again.  Have we run back a kickoff all year without a block in the back or holding?  Why not just take it at the 25?  Go for a 4th and 1 at your 35 in the first half while leading?  It’s okay we have a stud running back.  Why then throw it long into double coverage?  I thought this guy was supposed to teach disciplined football.  Why then is his team so undisciplined?  Face it - he is a clown running a sh** show worse than Gus ever put on the field.  It’s an embarrassment.  The best thing for Auburn right now is for him to refuse to take the vaccine and be terminated for cause.  Maybe that way we avoid the buyout.  The AD has one foot out the door maybe they can both go out west and get a job because they ain’t ready for the SEC.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Said it in the other thread, but this is my prediction for if Harsin goes to UW next month. The day after he leaves AG will be fired. We will convene a search committee for a new AD and end up promoting Tim Jackson or maybe Rich McGlynn.

Tim Jackson will then hire Steele at the instruction of fellow good ole boy Jimmy Rane. Mike Bobo will be asked to stay on as OC, which he will probably do. We will ditch the Boise influence and go full Bobo pro-style with a ton of power I and under center

They literally ran inside zone and cut it outside every other play and we did nothing about it. 

At least their fans were nice. Nothing like a group of 80k fans of mediocre teams.

But hey, Mile Bobo finally won a game for Carolina. We suck. 

13 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

could be worse... you could leave your wife for a stripper named Pole Assassin and her pet emotional support monkey gets out and bites a kid.... there's lots of... ors but that's pretty bad. 

Haha, dang. Just trying to be positive 

7 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I was simply pointing out your hypocrisy in criticizing a player, because he came from St. Francis. He did pretty good tonight. He was better than out QB. I don't give a flip if he walked on, on his head. He beat us tonight with his play. 

You’ve been talking about being out-talented all night. You understand Cam and Jason Brown is not even a comparison right? I’m criticizing JASON BROWN, because of people like YOU, stating we were out-talented on the field tonight. 

Hypocrisy??? I think a 4/5-star transfer and and NR transfer is not even the same in terms of talent? I’ve apparently been keeping up with recruiting incorrectly my whole life. 

but let’s talk about hypocrisy real quick. So a less talented QB kicking our butt. Is that us being out-talented or us getting out-played and out-coached? 

I’ll wait farmer.