Is it game day ? Am I late to the party?

Hay Field 101

4 hours ago, Hay Field 101 said:

Whatever clown obviously you were waiting on my response. I was merely making a tragic attempt to spread a little humor around a somewhat somber Saturday morning. My FNNNN bad about a doggie joke. If that ruffled you enough to threaten me with  " being better be glad i was not there " classic hero crap then you have a serious problem. Please don't read any of my post that i made during the coaching search or you will probably loose what little brain you have.  You know what it aint my freaking bad about the dog joke i don't have to make an excuse to you for anything i said. I should have added a wet blanket and a snow flake tarp to my shopping list this morning. 

ENJOY YOUR SATURDAY SIR.

Hey chief, how bout you keep that clown s*** to yourself.  I know circuses entertain you row tahd bitches, so take your ass back to the trenches.  The cult can't survive without you shovelling their s*** so off you be.   And no one cares that you bought your ol lady a snow flake tarp to cover her with.  **** the fact she needs a tarp should be concerning...

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i have three rescue dogs. one you cannot pick up because she will pee and poop all over you. i have no idea what they did to her but i think she was thrown down so i get fired up when i read something about mistreating dogs. it is against the law.

So is Pot smoking.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, USATiger said:

Hey chief, how bout you keep that clown s*** to yourself.  I know circuses entertain you row tahd bitches, so take your ass back to the trenches.  The cult can't survive without you shovelling their s*** so off you be.   And no one cares that you bought your ol lady a snow flake tarp to cover her with.  **** the fact she needs a tarp should be concerning...

a little in the bottle last night egh? Now whoever you are that decided to join the party, you bring my wife into the conversation now that is classy and a way to represent. My wife? And you are how old? No way a grown man over 30 typed that. no way. And yea based on your very thorough assessment of me being a member for a few years and a donor to the site you sir have got me figured out. I am an undercover ( row tahd b**** ) as you so elegantly put it. Hope you has fun and giggled so much that you wet yourself. And no I want be off to anywhere. And again I was called out by you  and I am not backing down.  So please continue to show the world just what a  wonderful person you are.

Time for another grocery run.