Is it game day ? Am I late to the party?

Hay Field 101

Well hell I will start the party by telling yall about my morning grocery run. I woke up to the beautiful sound of my pet rooster Robert screaming like someone was setting his nads on fire. I made my way to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After brushing the ole choppers and then putting them in my mouth I made my way to the living room where i encountered an awful mess. I don't know who's dog that was in my living room but he came by to catch up on his daily deposits and found my  favorite chair as the deposit slot. When he gets to where ever he lives his owner is going ask him what in the hell happened to his tail and where did it go. But he's still running right now so that want be for a while. I heard some commotion in the front yard and looked out the front door ( notice i didn't say open the door)  and saw a group of people at my neighbors house building him a new ramp on his house  for his scooter.  Now he's not disabled or anything just fat and lazy. Anyway i need some groceries for this evenings beating of some cocks by my Auburn Tigers. So I made my way over to the neighbors house ( spoke to the habitat for something people ) and sked him for a ride to the store. He said oh yea and he had a new place where he wanted me to go shopping. well we got there and I soon found my new place for groceries. Its called the dollar tree. I was in pure Glory let me tell you. I never knew the day would come when i could buy a ribeye steak for a dollar. First thing was one of them big barrels of cheese fuff balls. Then i grabbed 3 Christmas fruit cakes ( for the microwave ) a whole case of crystal hot sauce pork skins and 6 cans of refried beans. Then i headed to the frozen section. Loaded up on chicken pot stickers and bought every 100 penny ribeye that they had. They had them disposable grill for you guessed it, one dollar so i got two. One for my steaks and one for a bedroom heater in case i have company.  Then i saw it, a mountain of packaged bumble bee tuna that had mayo packs and a little spoon in each one. Man i would be the life of the party ( if i got invited to one ) if i showed up with this snack tray. Anyway we left there and stopped by the liquor store because i was running low on Vodka. Man they was running a sale on top shelf stuff there. I got two gallons ( buy one get one free ) of Aristocrat For $ 6.13. Now i could make my favorite early morning drink like all the fancy people. Well kind of they have that one that they put tomato juice in and call it a bloody something. The last thing i want in the morning is something bloody so i make my own morning time drink to celebrate the beautiful day ahead. Its a sunshine shooter that consist of vodka and Tang. we had three of thoes in the parking lot and headed back home where the delivery man was just leaving. He brought weekend supply of slim jim's and pickled herring. Mix in them one dollar ribeye's and 13 or 21 drinks and we gone have a great Saturday. War Eagle my family yall stop buy sometime. If the front door is open just come on in but watch that third step its kind of shaky. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Hay Field 101 said:

Well hell I will start the party by telling yall about my morning grocery run. I woke up to the beautiful sound of my pet rooster Robert screaming like someone was setting his nads on fire. I made my way to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After brushing the ole choppers and then putting them in my mouth I made my way to the living room where i encountered an awful mess. I don't know who's dog that was in my living room but he came by to catch up on his daily deposits and found my  favorite chair as the deposit slot. When he gets to where ever he lives his owner is going ask him what in the hell happened to his tail and where did it go. But he's still running right now so that want be for a while. I heard some commotion in the front yard and looked out the front door ( notice i didn't say open the door)  and saw a group of people at my neighbors house building him a new ramp on his house  for his scooter.  Now he's not disabled or anything just fat and lazy. Anyway i need some groceries for this evenings beating of some cocks by my Auburn Tigers. So I made my way over to the neighbors house ( spoke to the habitat for something people ) and sked him for a ride to the store. He said oh yea and he had a new place where he wanted me to go shopping. well we got there and I soon found my new place for groceries. Its called the dollar tree. I was in pure Glory let me tell you. I never knew the day would come when i could buy a ribeye steak for a dollar. First thing was one of them big barrels of cheese fuff balls. Then i grabbed 3 Christmas fruit cakes ( for the microwave ) a whole case of crystal hot sauce pork skins and 6 cans of refried beans. Then i headed to the frozen section. Loaded up on chicken pot stickers and bought every 100 penny ribeye that they had. They had them disposable grill for you guessed it, one dollar so i got two. One for my steaks and one for a bedroom heater in case i have company.  Then i saw it, a mountain of packaged bumble bee tuna that had mayo packs and a little spoon in each one. Man i would be the life of the party ( if i got invited to one ) if i showed up with this snack tray. Anyway we left there and stopped by the liquor store because i was running low on Vodka. Man they was running a sale on top shelf stuff there. I got two gallons ( buy one get one free ) of Aristocrat For $ 6.13. Now i could make my favorite early morning drink like all the fancy people. Well kind of they have that one that they put tomato juice in and call it a bloody something. The last thing i want in the morning is something bloody so i make my own morning time drink to celebrate the beautiful day ahead. Its a sunshine shooter that consist of vodka and Tang. we had three of thoes in the parking lot and headed back home where the delivery man was just leaving. He brought weekend supply of slim jim's and pickled herring. Mix in them one dollar ribeye's and 13 or 21 drinks and we gone have a great Saturday. War Eagle my family yall stop buy sometime. If the front door is open just come on in but watch that third step its kind of shaky. 

so you enjoy hurting dogs and making fun of fat people as lazy. you are pretty special this morning. i do not care if a dog destroyed your chair by eating it be glad i was not there if you really cut it's tail off.

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

so you enjoy hurting dogs and making fun of fat people as lazy. you are pretty special this morning. i do not care if a dog destroyed your chair by eating it be glad i was not there if you really cut it's tail off.

You read all that?!?

Woof.

• Haha 2

I'm pumped to watch TJ Finley this evening. He's our future. Maybe not 22, but definitely 23.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Obviously, you don’t get satire 

12 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

You read all that?!?

Woof.

i have three rescue dogs. one you cannot pick up because she will pee and poop all over you. i have no idea what they did to her but i think she was thrown down so i get fired up when i read something about mistreating dogs. it is against the law.

1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

Obviously, you don’t get satire 

maybe not but i do not find jokes about abusing dogs funny at all. but i have seen some horror shows concerning animals and i try to help the rescuers when my funds allow it. it is a very personal thing to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

Dude seriously ? The next time you roll one up and smoke it try to lace it with some humor. And I would be glad for you to come by anytime. 

1 minute ago, Hay Field 101 said:

Dude seriously ? The next time you roll one up and smoke it try to lace it with some humor. And I would be glad for you to come by anytime. 

i am not high right now.

11 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I woke up feeling the cheesiest!  Don’t suck tonight Auburn!

Isn't that the truth? Because of last week I now won't be comfortable with any size lead until the game is over. Actually glad I'm working and won't get home until somewhere in the 4th qtr. 

• Like 1

Just now, aubiefifty said:

i am not high right now.

Whatever clown obviously you were waiting on my response. I was merely making a tragic attempt to spread a little humor around a somewhat somber Saturday morning. My FNNNN bad about a doggie joke. If that ruffled you enough to threaten me with  " being better be glad i was not there " classic hero crap then you have a serious problem. Please don't read any of my post that i made during the coaching search or you will probably loose what little brain you have.  You know what it aint my freaking bad about the dog joke i don't have to make an excuse to you for anything i said. I should have added a wet blanket and a snow flake tarp to my shopping list this morning. 

ENJOY YOUR SATURDAY SIR.

5 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Isn't that the truth? Because of last week I now won't be comfortable with any size lead until the game is over. Actually glad I'm working and won't get home until somewhere in the 4th qtr. 

I hate to be this guy and I hope I’m proved wrong but don’t have a lot of faith in this offense without Bo.

8 minutes ago, Hay Field 101 said:

Whatever clown obviously you were waiting on my response. I was merely making a tragic attempt to spread a little humor around a somewhat somber Saturday morning. My FNNNN bad about a doggie joke. If that ruffled you enough to threaten me with  " being better be glad i was not there " classic hero crap then you have a serious problem. Please don't read any of my post that i made during the coaching search or you will probably loose what little brain you have.  You know what it aint my freaking bad about the dog joke i don't have to make an excuse to you for anything i said. I should have added a wet blanket and a snow flake tarp to my shopping list this morning. 

ENJOY YOUR SATURDAY SIR.

it was not funny. sorry if that hurts your feelings. people mistreat dogs and cats around here doing horrible things and think it is funny. i stand by what i said. and i did not threaten you unless you call having you arrested a threat. people shoot animals with bows thinking it is funny. we got a dude in b'ham that likes to skin animals he catches. why not admit it was a bad joke in poor taste and move on? and you enjoy your day. honestly and without no shouting either.

44 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

it was not funny. sorry if that hurts your feelings. people mistreat dogs and cats around here doing horrible things and think it is funny. i stand by what i said. and i did not threaten you unless you call having you arrested a threat. people shoot animals with bows thinking it is funny. we got a dude in b'ham that likes to skin animals he catches. why not admit it was a bad joke in poor taste and move on? and you enjoy your day. honestly and without no shouting either.

Dude you have lost your mind. And no I will not admit to any bad joke  or move on to anywhere. Now you are having me arrested ? I will be waiting by the driveway. And please don't ever listen to any Jeff Foxworthy stand up stuff when he tell the joke about if your front porch collapses and more than six dogs are killed you might be a red neck.  Oh no I should not have said that. Are you going to have him arrested? And yes it was funny. Go roll your sticky green and relax I am sure that you have some Al.com cutting and pasting to do later.  Oh and by cutting I do mean that in computer lingo unless you need to add that to your affidavit for the po po.  Remember you chose to call me out.

War Eagle