according to reddit

aubiefifty

owen pappoe will be back next year.there is supposed to be an article on 247 but i cannot find it. when it comes out i will post it in this thread.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

owen pappoe will be back next year.there is supposed to be an article on 247 but i cannot find it. when it comes out i will post it in this thread.

I hope that is indeed correct. Helps our LB crew a bunch.

Edited by Hank2020
Spelling
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Amen. It is also a good look  for our coaches that he trusts them and their culture enough to come back. 

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

i just realized maybe it was a pay site article but i have no clue and i got it from reddit. they post all auburn stuff. local happenings. new restaurants. traffic. and there are several auburn clubs and it is free.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gowebb11 said:

Amen. It is also a good look  for our coaches that he trusts them and their culture enough to come back. 

pap did it as a favor to me. i told him the fam was kinda down and we needed some good news so he told me to tell you guys you mean more than a couple of mil so he is coming back just for us.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, aubiefifty said:

i just realized maybe it was a pay site article but i have no clue and i got it from reddit. they post all auburn stuff. local happenings. new restaurants. traffic. and there are several auburn clubs and it is free.

I saw it on there earlier and was excited to see it. Hopefully it will be confirmed soon. And that site is fun to follow. 

• Love 1

Just now, Gowebb11 said:

I saw it on there earlier and was excited to see it. Hopefully it will be confirmed soon. And that site is fun to follow. 

i play eeeeelder scrolls online and they have great clubs for them as well. and a lot of cities have their own pages as well. i oxford   al has one but i do believe it is dead.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Yes it’s true. It’s VIP, not sure it’s allowed to share any details.

Edited by AUreo
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, AUwent said:

Confused. WED says he's gone?!

Could have been, Def not the end all be all of info. But it's what mods we saying. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I think it's a good move for him and us

13 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

Will he be back this Saturday?

well he was dating my older sister who is 70 and she is a very charmimg lady plus she can whoop my behind and she told me they needed their privacy.....

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, AUreo said:

Yes it’s true. It’s VIP, not sure it’s allowed to share any details.

ok? the person on reddit never said one way or the other and 247 does put out free articles often for the record.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

well he was dating my older sister who is 70 and she is a very charmimg lady plus she can whoop my behind and she told me they needed their privacy.....

That wasn’t a “no” 

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

That wasn’t a “no” 

i just do the best i can............