Been a while my thoughts

austudnt23

Are we making legit progress on getting players NIL deals? If not, what should/can be done?

I will say though, OM’s recruiting is surprisingly not doing well ATM.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

But not long enough, unfortunately. Harsin sucks so bad you wanna bring in a coach that lost to him. What a freakin genius. Put the bottle down.

Edited by boisnumber1
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Welcome back @austudnt23 You will find that having an unpopular opinion will lead to posters attacking you unfortunately and you may say well forget this again. 

Hope all is well with you though. 

58 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Why are you treating this message board is if it is twitter and you have a letter count for each post?

He was one of the more connected guys here. He wasn't big on Bo and was ran off by the aggressive don't criticize Bo or else squad

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

He was one of the more connected guys here. He wasn't big on Bo and was ran off by the aggressive don't criticize Bo or else squad

It didn't have anything to do with Bo.  23 was run off in 2017 well before Bo got here.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

But not long enough, unfortunately. Harsin sucks so bad you wanna bring in a coach that lost to him. What a freakin genius. Put the bottle down.

This short sighted line of thinking blows my mind. It’s almost comical in a way. Hey Chizik beat Saban, maybe Bammer should hire him.  Wow. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

The disrespect that some people show to others on here is mind blowing. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I mean, I know his handle from other boards.  It'd dumb anyone leaves b/c ppl don't agree with them.  Was more commenting on his 15 posts that could have been one.  Seemed odd, but more for laughs than anything else.

• Like 3

Just now, gr82be said:

The disrespect that some people show to others on here is mind blowing. 

lmao.  Who is being disrespectful?  I've yet to see anyone be mean to someone else.

21 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

This short sighted line of thinking blows my mind. It’s almost comical in a way. Hey Chizik beat Saban, maybe Bammer should hire him.  Wow. 

It is mindblowing, but you see nonsense these days in every walk of life, so I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

31 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Unless he was tagged out by the mods, I fail to see how anyone can be “run off”. Just don’t choose to answer.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I mean, I know his handle from other boards.  It'd dumb anyone leaves b/c ppl don't agree with them.

It was pretty rough, not just some disagreements.  Like really going after him.  We also had other great posters run off like lionheartkc.  I don't know if you were here yet or not, but it was similar to how JMR almost left this forum for good due to some idiots.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

It didn't have anything to do with Bo.  23 was run off in 2017 well before Bo got here.

23 was attacked about his stuff he said about Bo as well. I guess it depends on when it was so called "ran off"

Edited by cole256

6 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Unless he was tagged out by the mods, I fail to see how anyone can be “run off”. Just don’t choose to answer.

The run off stuff does get used passionately and embellished. So does the words basher, attacked, etc.....

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Correct, he was run oft because he claimed John Franklin III (who was training with Michael Vick) would be a world beater for AU.  IIRC

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

23 was attacked about his stuff he said about Bo. 

I mean, if you don't believe me you can go on his profile and look at his post history.  He has never posted anything about Bo.

InkedCapture_LI.thumb.jpg.5a7417db4bbe34b9bba0826f7300f348.jpg

Edited by abw0004
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

The run off stuff does get used passionately and embellished. So does the words basher, attacked, etc.....

Still has to be the individual that chooses not to participate anymore. Sometimes I just don’t understand how posters can be so wrong, but choose to move on to the next thread I can illuminate on.

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

I mean, if you don't believe me you can go on his profile and look at his post history.  He has never posted anything about Bo.

InkedCapture_LI.thumb.jpg.5a7417db4bbe34b9bba0826f7300f348.jpg

A bunch of those threads were deleted. I know what I'm saying because I was part of the conversation

1 minute ago, Hank2020 said:

Still has to be the individual that chooses not to participate anymore. Sometimes I just don’t understand how posters can be so wrong, but choose to move on to the next thread I can illuminate on.

I see what you are saying. In theory nobody made him leave or anything like that. I think he just got tired of some stuff and thought I don't have to post here and he took a break

Just now, cole256 said:

I see what you are saying. In theory nobody made him leave or anything like that. I think he just got tired of some stuff and thought I don't have to post here and he took a break

Maybe life just got in the way also. Obviously a lot more important stuff in our life.

• Like 1

Just now, Hank2020 said:

Maybe life just got in the way also. Obviously a lot more important stuff in our life.

I want to say he let people know he was leaving. Someone else said they have seen him on other boards. But I don't know anything about his personal life.

38 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I mean, I know his handle from other boards.  It'd dumb anyone leaves b/c ppl don't agree with them.  Was more commenting on his 15 posts that could have been one.  Seemed odd, but more for laughs than anything else.

Is he 22 on those other boards? If so, I'd certainly welcome more contributions here as long as he's the right 22, ie, not the one who posted 10k times that Hugh Nall had to be fired 10 years back! 

This reminds me...... Where has WDEWDE been this season?  He's usually in here giving bits & pieces of the inner workings of the program. 

I'd like to hear about the mood in the coaches meetings this week after that total MSU fiasco of a game last Saturday.  

Edited by keesler
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, TigerHorn said:

Is he 22 on those other boards? If so, I'd certainly welcome more contributions here as long as he's the right 22, ie, not the one who posted 10k times that Hugh Nall had to be fired 10 years back! 

Maybe that's who I'm thinking of and confusing him with austudent22, not this 23 fella.  Maybe he took a 5th year lol

1 minute ago, TigerHorn said:

What an awesome responsibility to be the one that decides who comes and goes. Bet you get lots of Christmas gifts.

• Haha 1