Newton reaches out to Finley...

BizTiger

man i love me some cam! i watched him walk by some homeless white dude sitting on the sidewalk. cam was picking up some food i assume from some swanky place and when he came out he had a sack full of food for him. i bet the guy never knew who he was. but cam giving handicapped his cletes or giving footballs yo kids at the games and getting fined for it? i just think he is an awesome person and i hope he wins a super bowl.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CCTAU said:

He’s not alone. We’re all praying…

Lord, please bless TJ Finley the same way you’ve blessed Tom Brady. We declare that what the enemy meant for an interception, sack, or fumble, You will direct for a touchdown.

Edited by AUDevil
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

Lord, please bless TJ Finley

Did you read the tweet?  Cam did that

Cam's a great human being on the inside, where it counts.

OTOH. his fashion choices are, um, trendsetting. Or not. 😜  No one's perfect I suppose. 

37 minutes ago, cole256 said:

He's going to need it, he's definitely in a lose/lose predicament.

All he’s gotta do is beat bama and everybody will forget about Bo by Christmas.

8 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

All he’s gotta do is beat bama and everybody will forget about Bo by Christmas.

I want him to win out the next 3 games.  It would make for an amazing spring....and actually be really good for Auburn

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Lord, please bless TJ Finley the same way you’ve blessed Tom Brady. We declare that what the enemy meant for an interception, sack, or fumble, You will direct for a touchdown.

Why do I feel like Talladega Nights was the inspiration for this prayer?😆😅🤣

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

Why do I feel like Talladega Nights was the inspiration for this prayer?😆😅🤣

As a native Talladegan, I think you may be right. 🥺🥺

45 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I want him to win out the next 3 games.  It would make for an amazing spring....and actually be really good for Auburn

Jesus could put on pads and he'd be ran out if he was named starterahead of Bo.  I just feel I'm being realistic he's not beating bammer. I don't think we were beating them with Bo. 

Just a hell of a situation to be in, just like Jeremy Johnson was in. I expect a similar outcome.

52 minutes ago, woodford said:

His transfer stock would go through the roof if that were to happen. He would be smart to bolt if that were the case. 

he'd have to sit out a year.  There is a near zero chance he'd transfer b/c he's essentially a lock to start here '23

14 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Jesus could put on pads and he'd be ran out if he was named starterahead of Bo.

If TJ lit the next 3 games on fire and the wins are on him or exactly because of him, I'm not sure it would happen.  Especially since Bo has never had 3 good games in a row.

I get your sentiment, but it would be a battle.

15 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I just feel I'm being realistic he's not beating bammer. I don't think we were beating them with Bo. 

I don't disagree, but it's not going to stop me from talking myself into it and dreaming.  🤣

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Just a hell of a situation to be in, just like Jeremy Johnson was in. I expect a similar outcome.

Wait, what?  Everybody was a JJ supporter.  We even had 1 vocal guy on here wanting him to start over Nick.  JJ had too much hype, then crapped the bed to start '15 and so everybody looked to the back-up to save us.  JJ is Bo in this scenario, and White is TJ.

2 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Wait, what?  Everybody was a JJ supporter.  We even had 1 vocal guy on here wanting him to start over Nick.  JJ had too much hype, then crapped the bed to start '15 and so everybody looked to the back-up to save us.  JJ is Bo in this scenario, and White is TJ.

I don't know what all you are talking about, and I don't want to get in how jj is the most over ridiculed player ever.

But I'm talking about how White would get to play all the regular teams and then it was up to jj to play bammer and uga because white was hurt. That's what I was making a parallel about.

11 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I don't know what all you are talking about, and I don't want to get in how jj is the most over ridiculed player ever.

But I'm talking about how White would get to play all the regular teams and then it was up to jj to play bammer and uga because white was hurt. That's what I was making a parallel about.

gotcha...I get it.

9 hours ago, cole256 said:

Jesus could put on pads and he'd be ran out if he was named starterahead of Bo.  I just feel I'm being realistic he's not beating bammer. I don't think we were beating them with Bo. 

Totally disagree. I believe many Bo supporters have and will support whoever Harsin believes should be playing.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Totally disagree. I believe many Bo supporters have and will support whoever Harsin believes should be playing.

Of course