Will Kobe Hudson be out this weekend?

Maverick.AU

5 hours ago, JMassie11 said:

I swore I saw him back in the game in the 4th quarter 

You did. It makes me wonder just how complete our medical protocols are.

• Like 1

Bo and Kobe finally get their thing going...one making on-the-money throws and the other making one handed grabs in traffic and they both get hurt?  That's JABA.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Bo and Kobe finally get their thing going...one making on-the-money throws and the other making one handed grabs in traffic and they both get hurt?  That's JABA.

Wow.  I guess I mentally blocked out that crappy game so well that I had completely forgotten Kobe’s fantastic one handed catch.  Thanks for reminding me.

32 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Wow.  I guess I mentally blocked out that crappy game so well that I had completely forgotten Kobe’s fantastic one handed catch.  Thanks for reminding me.

Which one? He had 2 of them in the same drive 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Which one? He had 2 of them in the same drive 🤣

I remember the TD catch.  I must have missed the other one.  He’s going to be one of our best WR’s before he leaves.

On 11/17/2021 at 10:35 PM, TigerPAC said:

Concussion but NOT from a targeting play

He got that injury when that ms ayer hit head to head it was targeting. Ms back was turned to the ball so he wasnt after the ball he was after Hudson which makes it targeting.. they call ut on Auburn when ol boy wasnt doin nothing but going for the ball and a sac . 

Any word on Kobe's status for the bama game. Since it was concussion and if not 100% healthy while I would love to see him. I hope he does not play. His life is more important than any game even the bama game.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Any word on Kobe's status for the bama game. Since it was concussion and if not 100% healthy while I would love to see him. I hope he does not play. His life is more important than any game even the bama game.

According to Finley, Hudson was in a ‘non-contact practice’ yesterday. 🙏🏻🤞🏻