The West may have gotten a lot tougher....

TigerHorn

5 hours ago, metafour said:

No, definitely not that. I expect them to still be an obvious threat, but I expect it to get much tougher for them. They have a lot of resources and a lot of name recognition plus some built in access to Texas, so I don't expect them to fall off like Nebraska or anything. If LSU is actually throwing around $12 mill a year or whatever, then I can see why Riley would take that job. LSU is a proven program in this conference already with a really strong natural recruiting base.

But he has never recruited in the SEC so surely would be a huge learning curve…..,

On 11/16/2021 at 5:39 PM, Eagle-1 said:

I know Norman, OK isn't exactly fifth avenue, but I couldn't begin to dream of a scenario where I would leave there for that mosquito infested hole that is Baton Rouge. It's a swamp with some bridges built over it. The septic tank of the South.

Don't sugar coat it. How do you really feel?

I know Norman, OK isn't exactly fifth avenue, but I couldn't begin to dream of a scenario where I would leave there for that mosquito infested hole that is Baton Rouge. It's a swamp with some bridges built over it. The septic tank of the South.