we are no longer in the top 25

aubiefifty

in the AP. the hits just keep on coming. auburn has given me some wonderful memories during my life so instead of giving up i am just going to pull harder. and when the dust settles i will still be a true auburn fan like i always have been.

• Like 1

Auburn is 6-4.  Doesn’t deserve to be in the top 25.  Looking like 7-5 is best case.  May end up playing Bham bowl after all.  Still hoping for Nashville personally 

• Like 3

Top 25 espn poll…for what it’s worth 

If you're not knocking on the door for the final four the rest is just for entertainment purposes. Dancing chickens, three ring circus.....moving picture show. Hopefully we can find some promise in the program the next couple of weeks. 

11 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

in the AP. the hits just keep on coming. auburn has given me some wonderful memories during my life so instead of giving up i am just going to pull harder. and when the dust settles i will still be a true auburn fan like i always have been.

We should all have this approach.

• Love 1

11 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

The thing about Auburn , regardless of the coaching , are the roller coasters. We melt down against miss state and somehow will find a way to win against Bama with a back up QB

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DAG said:

The thing about Auburn , regardless of the coaching , are the roller coasters. We melt down against miss state and somehow will find a way to win against Bama with a back up QB

there is always hope. tj led lsu to a win last year against south carolina.

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, DAG said:

That’s the stinking truth. SEC Shorts captured the Auburn fan experience perfectly:

Edited by PigskinPat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

IMO, Auburn was never good enough to be ranked in the first place. We were there based on school name and conference affiliation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, selias said:

IMO, Auburn was never good enough to be ranked in the first place. We were there based on school name and conference affiliation.

I disagree. I don't think there is one person Auburn fan or not who didn't feel like this team wasn't a top 25 team after we beat Ole Piss. Well except for maybe the sky is falling fans who expect to lose every Saturday to protect themselves from being let down if the wheels do fall off....

We deserved to be ranked after knocking off LSU, Arky and Ole Miss. Now after two losses, not so much.

To date we have played seven significant opponents and are 3-4. That doesn't belong in the rankings.

• Like 1

Wouldn’t surprise me to see every one of Auburn’s opponents ranked in the top 25 with the exception of Akron, Alabama State,   LSU, and South Carolina at the end of the year.  That’s pretty nuts.  Ole Miss, Bama, and UGA could all be top 10 as well.  

47 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Wouldn’t surprise me to see every one of Auburn’s opponents ranked in the top 25 with the exception of Akron, Alabama State,   LSU, and South Carolina at the end of the year.  That’s pretty nuts.  Ole Miss, Bama, and UGA could all be top 10 as well.  

Some teams are playing lights out right now, others not so much.  

1 hour ago, AUGunsmith said:

Auburn has a losing record against real teams this season. Plus a last second save from being upset by ga st. 

We shouldnt be ranked. 

and we were very lucky there. Recall, Shenker's catch that set up for the late touchdown was questionable.  It looked like it clearly hit the ground, but we lucky with the call and replay.