Anyone hearing

Swamp Eagle

2 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

I didn’t think he looked that limited until later but just my opinion. It may look bad for medical staff. 

He was definitely limited right away. Bobo called a rollout pretty early in the second half and even the announcers mentioned Bo not being able to move fast enough. If I'm not mistaken it was one of the passes to the sidelines that was way off out of bounds.

2 minutes ago, wde21 said:

Is anyone else hearing that Bo is having surgery this morning? Heard it from a couple of people who have connections.

I saw something about it on twitter but again no idea who the guy was just said that he was having surgery this morning.

18 hours ago, AidiAU said:

I hope not. He doesn’t deserve to go out that way. ☹️

Well, as I have said many times, the offensive line is more offensive than off-ensive. There were those who were excited because they be were all returning. This was the same bunch who couldn't block anybody last year.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

When tjmade the play against ga st and I saw a couple of people say the only reason he made the play was because the corner got beat by the wr......I knew what was coming. 

People can make posts saying they don't believe in tj period but you can get ran off or called a basher if you said Bo can't throw down field. 

Lol as soon as tj fumbled a bunch of posts saying is this your king lol. Like dude he is wearing an Auburn jersey

The only people run off that I have seen are the ones that were way out of line with personal attacks on individuals rather than offering opinions one way or the other. From what I have seen so far all of us are entitled to our opinions whether they agree with others or not. It’s the way it should be (IMO).

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

The Sean White injury I'm talking about against Georgia happened in the game. He had recovered from an injury or was "good enough to go" according to Gus.

That injury didn’t happen in the UGA game, it happened against Ole Miss that year too.  If you’ll recall, Sean was held out of the Vandy game that year until half when we fell behind and Gus put him in in the 2nd half.  It was obvious that Sean was not performing well in the UGA game and went unnoticed by Gus hand his staff.  He was not fully recovered.  Gus threw him under the bus after that game saying Sean didn’t tell him he was hurt.  Gus had a propensity to play players that were hurt, not just Sean.

13 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Now obviously it's not the same since Bo was still performing fairly well but you could tell by his body language that he was in obvious discomfort.

Agreed, I would guess Harsin was gambling Bo could tough it out until he couldn’t.  I don’t know what Harsin thinks of TJ as a QB, but I think he believes Bo was his best opinion even if he was underperforming.

18 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

And fairly certain he was hurt on the either the last drive or the second to last drive before half.

I’ve heard 3rd Qtr and before the half.  If it was before the half and it was bothering Bo, they should have had it X-rayed at half.  That could be a bad look.  If the 3rd Qtr, it would make difference as to when it stiffened up.

Harsin gets points for not playing Papoe yesterday and letting him heal.

29 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

Well, as I have said many times, the offensive line is more offensive than off-ensive. There were those who were excited because they be were all returning. This was the same bunch who couldn't block anybody last year.

I'm surprised Bo has remained in one piece  for as long as he has playing behind that grab bag of an OL.

Edited by milehighfan
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Surgery tomorrow morning.

This has been extremely tight lipped surprisingly. Seems like media would be all over this. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

This has been extremely tight lipped surprisingly. Seems like media would be all over this. 

Yeah agree. I'm surprised there hasn't been anyone breaking the story. 

Media/Beat writers scared to report on an injury??? I'd be surprised if a national guy doesn't break it, then the mods on pay sites and AL papers quickly jump on it 

• Like 1

Also apparently Anders tore his ACL and MCL and Shenker possibly broke his collar bone 

• Facepalm 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Also apparently Anders tore his ACL and MCL and Shenker possibly broke his collar bone 

Ok so that’s bad .. real bad 

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Damn, we had been pretty lucky with injuries to this point.  Anders happened on the onside kick.  I don’t recall Shenker getting hurt.

Got dang this is the lowest I've ever felt as a fan. 

Edit: I was not an avid follower that I am now in 2012

Edited by WFE12

7 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Got dang this is the lowest I've ever felt as a fan. 

2012 my friend . This year was a wash my friend 

• Thanks 1

I'll go out on a limb and state that none of us has ever thrown a TD for Auburn with a broken ankle...   Kid is a warrior.  Win or lose he always gave his all for Auburn.  You simply can't ask for more.  The only "good" that comes from this is that another young man, who has handled himself very impressively, gets his shot.  

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Anders happened on the onside kick.  I don’t recall Shenker getting hurt.

Yup...don't remember Shenker getting hurt, either 

6 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

You weren't around for 2012???

Nah I wasn't following as much as I am now back then.

9 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Nah I wasn't following as much as I am now back then.

Just now, WFE12 said:

2012 was 100 times worse.

this year was almost expected. Especially with Gus ruining the talent before he left. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Damn, we had been pretty lucky with injuries to this point.  Anders happened on the onside kick.  I don’t recall Shenker getting hurt.

In which the onsides kick should have never happened if the extra point was taken. 

7 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I don't think this year is close to 2012....we didn't have a chance in most of the games that year. This year we have had some good wins, but we are crumbling at the end. A win at SC and a competitive game against bammer and I believe this season has been a success. I would take this year over 2012, 2015 and this season reminds me of 2016. 

• Like 1