Bo Nix addresses the media following to Mississippi State

aubiefifty

Maybe the fans are tired of mediocrity sucking up 4 hours every Saturday? 🤷‍♂️ I for one am so tired of not being competitive and spending 4 hours watching a train wreck every other Saturday. Get better. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shabby said:

Did you read the quote. Seems like click bait

31 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Did you read the quote. Seems like click bait

yes i read and no not clickbait. It's what he said:  Nix: "I'm not quite sure what happened there. Felt like the entire stadium, the life, just mellowed out. The life of the stadium just relaxed there for a minute, and it was hard to get momentum back"   Sadly Nix deflects. this time it's the fans fault for "mellowing out and causing them to lose momentum....."

Guest MustardSeed
54 minutes ago, shabby said:

yes i read and no not clickbait. It's what he said:  Nix: "I'm not quite sure what happened there. Felt like the entire stadium, the life, just mellowed out. The life of the stadium just relaxed there for a minute, and it was hard to get momentum back"   Sadly Nix deflects. this time it's the fans fault for "mellowing out and causing them to lose momentum....."

You should have kept reading then…he never said “the fans”. The full quote listed later show he said “that’s on US for relaxing and WE just didn’t have the same intensity WE needed”.  He was talking about the team, not the fans

1 hour ago, shabby said:

Actually he just explained the act of losing momentum at a home game. Some of you need to realize there is not always a blame game going on. 
That’s how old man mo works.

• Like 1

• WarTiger changed the title to Bo Nix addresses the media following to Mississippi State