28-3 Venting Thread

Taco

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Is your wife any chance @gr82b4au?

Thanks for the laugh this morning, definitely needed that. No, but if you ever see a gr82be4msu then don't mess with her. She is a tenacious Dawg.

...Wait, that didn't sound like I it was supposed too. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Cali TIger said:

This is embarrassing. This is our cheerleader, the "mic man." He's a fat tub of goo! This is why people laugh at us!

FEGbgbOWYAQOpY1?format=jpg&name=large

Can he play OL? That's all I want to know. 

2 hours ago, gr82be said:

Thanks for the laugh this morning, definitely needed that. No, but if you ever see a gr82be4msu then don't mess with her. She is a tenacious Dawg.

...Wait, that didn't sound like I it was supposed too. 

Got you in a lot of trouble. You need to visit the jewelry store again , I suspect.

18 hours ago, Taco said:

Just wanted a create a safe space. Let’s not argue with each other here? Cool? Great. 

Easy to blame on coordinators, but easy to figure out the game plan was to rush 3 and soft zone them to death. Never adjusted out of it until it was too late. 

Offensive play calling was horrendous. 

Harsin isn’t on thin ice or shouldn’t be. But I’m not gonna cry when he gets the can for not being vaccinated (I know about the new executive order and I don’t know his actual status). 

Please don't bring the vaccine into the football forum. I could care less what his status is. It doesn't matter. What matters is we seem to have a 1st quarter team on the field and that's not a good thing