* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Yep. Good qbs take the hit and still make the throw. Guarantee you the team would have more respect for him if he took the hit instead of panicking. 

Do you ever post if it's not about bo? He's 15-19. He has things we all wish would change, but why do the same group of people never post unless it's bo?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Barely any. OL pulsed back into him some. But not much. He got sacked and then unraveled the nest two plays. Just rewound and watched the play to DRob.

Barely is a lot to him. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

But the thing is they are loving him right now thinking once he gets his players in there he'll be competing for championships in the big 12 and NC, atleast that's what I've been reading 🤷 

Which is bizarre since he got a lot of his old players with some of theirs, so really the talent should be able to carry him.

6 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I am calm 🤣 I'm just expecting what I expect if I'm wrong I'll gladly eat crow but as of right now it reminds me of Ole Miss I'm just saying🤷👍

That might happen but you can't say that it's looking like the OM game after one drive that didn't score a TD. Before that drive and the Miss State TD both sides of the ball were playing about as perfectly as you could.

Just now, DAG said:

Which is bizarre since he got a lot of his old players with some of theirs, so really the talent should be able to carry him.

Who knows🤷 I'm just hoping he doesn't win a NC that's like a nightmare situation for me 🤣. I don't think he will but it would be Auburns luck 🤣 

Just now, autiger88 said:

Who knows🤷 I'm just hoping he doesn't win a NC that's like a nightmare situation for me 🤣. I don't think he will but it would be Auburns luck 🤣 

If he couldn't win a NC at Auburn he won't get the chance at UCF. come on man lol

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

That might happen but you can't say that it's looking like the OM game after one drive that didn't score a TD. Before that drive and the Miss State TD both sides of the ball were playing about as perfectly as you could.

You are correct it is what is I didn't mean to piss anybody off what just saying something that came to mind. If I'm wrong I'll be glad to be called out. It's just my opinion

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Do you ever post if it's not about bo? He's 15-19. He has things we all wish would change, but why do the same group of people never post unless it's bo?

Sooo much hyper critical shitposting up in here, up in here

Edited by ValleyTiger
  • Like 1

Just now, ValleyTiger said:

Sooo much hyper critical shitposting

The part that gets me is that it's the same people; they never make themselves known here unless it's a bo bashing party.

• Like 1

You are correct it is what is I didn't mean to piss anybody off what just saying something that came to mind. If I'm wrong I'll be glad to be called out. It's just my opinion

Definitely not pissed. Just having a conversation. If we come out flat after Halftime then I'll be worried as well. 28-17 doesn't look that good.

• Like 1

I am praying quietly that Bobo indeed has a game plan for the 2nd Half. We cannot afford to try and wing it for the next 30 minutes. There needs to be order and execution like in the 1st Half.

Just now, DAG said:

If he couldn't win a NC at Auburn he won't get the chance at UCF. come on man lol

Yeah but they are moving to the Big 12 soon, I'm just saying he will have lightning in a bottle hit there too I'm sure. We will just have to see. If he can actually finish a game( which history shows he can't but you never know)🤷 but sorry I even said anything was just saying what's on my mind lol I like to over think sometimes🤣

12 minutes ago, au302 said:

My question is how can a QB coach help Bo fix some of his struggles when there's pressure? Even if we fix the o-line, the top defenses (A&M, UGA, Bama) are going to get their fair share of pressure. Are there drills, a sports psychologist? I genuinely want to see that get fixed so that we can take the next step as a team

I have definitely seen significant improvement with the current coaching staff. I expect that to continue and consistency to continue to improve . I also think a sports psychologist would benefit him. 

Edited by tigerrules
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

The part that gets me is that it's the same people; they never make themselves known here unless it's a bo bashing party.

15/19 for 205 yds and 2 TDs 

But all the hAUt takes 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I'm not sure why they're even trashing him when... 

Screen Shot 2021-11-13 at 1.07.59 PM.png

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Definitely not pissed. Just having a conversation. If we come out flat after Halftime then I'll be worried as well. 28-17 doesn't look that good.

Ok glad you aren't. Same I'm really hoping we can score again and just play like we did the first half. 

5 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Barely is a lot to him. 

Lol I don't disagree. 

Bo has played really well this game. Couple hot reads to avoid the blitz we great. Some nice downfield passes.

The last series doesn't take away from that, but just stating facts. He gets rattled really easy and that one sack on 1st down basically doomed that drive.

Half time came at a good time and let's regroup and score after our D gets a stop...no trick plays please lol

• Like 1

Ok glad you aren't. Same I'm really hoping we can score again and just play like we did the first half. 

Defensive turnover would be nice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

Yeah but they are moving to the Big 12 soon, I'm just saying he will have lightning in a bottle hit there too I'm sure. We will just have to see. If he can actually finish a game( which history shows he can't but you never know)🤷 but sorry I even said anything was just saying what's on my mind lol I like to over think sometimes🤣

Well the big 12 is not the big 12 without Texas and OU. Once he moves there, he also will have to face Cincy, BYU and a host of other schools equally or more talented...so good luck to him. 

Just now, DAG said:

Well the big 12 is not the big 12 without Texas and OU. Once he moves there, he also will have to face Cincy, BYU and a host of other schools equally or more talented...so good luck to him. 

True War Eagle Brother. 

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

They are gonna s*** when they see hlwhat his players on the OL look like

• Like 1