* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

That was my thought too. Spent 85% looking lights out, and then last 15% looking as lost as I have seen a team look. 

Hope they get their heads straight in the locker room.

Huh? 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9529b136eb083dbc7eb7

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

It’ll be ok when it’s over.

Even when it's over, you will find a way to whine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Overreaction much? It was one drive and it was a very long FG.

Granted, he missed it by A LOT but still. Calm down.

I am calm 🤣 I'm just expecting what I expect if I'm wrong I'll gladly eat crow but as of right now it reminds me of Ole Miss I'm just saying🤷👍

My question is how can a QB coach help Bo fix some of his struggles when there's pressure? Even if we fix the o-line, the top defenses (A&M, UGA, Bama) are going to get their fair share of pressure. Are there drills, a sports psychologist? I genuinely want to see that get fixed so that we can take the next step as a team

1 minute ago, theweegler said:

Amen. I came on to see what was being said and just laughed. Man this board is just trash. So many trash fans here. These haters absolutely suck as fans. Never seen so many haters. 

I was thinking this was like a 17-14 game and then I turned it on and I was like WHAAAT?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I'm so happy Bc I absolutely despise Mullen 

I would prefer Mullen to keep his job. Don’t want the Gators to hire a real coach. Florida could be another potential Death Star in the SEC.

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Unironically. And hear me out here

Give him a position of the staff in some capacity 

I've wrestled with this, I've thought the same, I just hate the man lol 

• Like 4

UA is closer to MSU defensively than UGA 

Thats how I want to interpret what I’m seeing today, and what I’ll try to hold dear to my heart going into the iron bowl 

I agree with this. Bama has a good edge rusher then some suspect units across the rest of their defense

They aren't as good as UGa or UF. 

• Like 1

Just now, au302 said:

My question is how can a QB coach help Bo fix some of his struggles when there's pressure? Even if we fix the o-line, the top defenses (A&M, UGA, Bama) are going to get their fair share of pressure. Are there drills, a sports psychologist? I genuinely want to see that get fixed so that we can take the next step as a team

You don’t. Stidham went to what was thought as the pre-eminent franchise developmentally and he still has those same mental blockages 

He is what he is 

• Thanks 1

Just now, cole256 said:

@DAG oh and our kicker? Any gripes there are legit a think. I don't have any faith in him at all but that may just be me idk

He just can't be trusted 

• Like 1

We will be fine. We are just Gussed a little. It will take sometime for the fan base to get that out of their minds. I have watched UCF a few times, and they are living the same nightmare, and saying the same things we did, on their boards. 

5 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

It’s called 🐓💩QBing..

Yep. Good qbs take the hit and still make the throw. Guarantee you the team would have more respect for him if he took the hit instead of panicking. 

• Like 1

You don’t. Stidham went to what was thought as the pre-eminent franchise developmentally and he still has those same mental blockages 

He is what he is 

It can also be construed as  ‘I’ve arrived” thinking.

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

We will be fine. We are just Gussed a little. It will take sometime for the fan base to get that out of their minds. I have watched UCF a few times, and they are living the same nightmare, and saying the same things we did, on their boards. 

Good lord they are getting annihilated wow.

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

He just can't be trusted 

I can't believe we even let him attempt that last one. Lol. 

We are killing them though. I think we should give Hunter and tank 100 yard days but we seem to be practicing our pass game I guess

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

@DAG oh and our kicker? Any gripes there are legit a think. I don't have any faith in him at all but that may just be me idk

Right now that's the only gripes I can have on this game. Carlson has struggled all year and him booting the kickoff out of bounds earlier solidified it for me. Not sure if it's in his head or what but he's definitely not right.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Good lord they are getting annihilated wow.

But the thing is they are loving him right now thinking once he gets his players in there he'll be competing for championships in the big 12 and NC, atleast that's what I've been reading 🤷 

Edited by autiger88