* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

Not the greatest ending to a half. Hopefully we can get some quick momentum in the 2nd half.Ā 

Reading this thread...then just turning the game on...325 yards and 4 tds in the first half. It will be okay for some of you.

• Like 1

Just now, au302 said:

A 55 yarder is tough so I'm not upset about the kick, more so just how off it was. He is just completely out of whack this year. Even last year he couldn't consistently kick touchbacks. Not sure if it's injury or if was just overrated. Regardless, we should have a good one in Mcpherson taking over next year

Does he need glasses? It went a mile wide.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Odds we donā€™t score again today?Ā 

That was my thought too. Spent 85% looking lights out, and then last 15% looking as lost as I have seen a team look.Ā 

Hope they get their heads straight in the locker room.

Just now, DAG said:

Reading this thread...then just turning the game on...325 yards and 4 tds in the first half. It will be okay for some of you.

It's not the whole game, it's the last 5 minutes how bad the offense ended up looking šŸ¤· just like Ole Miss where it just died.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

He had pressure in his face on that one to DRob

Barely any. OL pulsed back into him some. But not much. He got sacked and then unraveled the nest two plays. Just rewound and watched the play to DRob.

Ā 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Correct post. Thx for the true optics.

Just now, autiger88 said:

It's not the whole game, it's the last 5 minutes how bad the offense ended up looking šŸ¤· just like Ole Miss where it just died.Ā 

Right. Very rarely does a team play a perfect half of football.Ā 

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

To be fair, the team that did that is not the same team we just saw for the last few minutes. It looks like some complacency was sneaking in. It's not game over, it can be fixed, but we have seen this movie before so you'll have to forgive some fatalism.Ā 

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Wow this is just like Ole Miss again šŸ™„ we won but offense just died wth is wrong with us and we can't even hit a FG wtf!!!

Overreaction much? It was one drive and it was a very long FG.

Granted, he missed it by A LOT but still. Calm down.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Itā€™ll be ok when itā€™s over.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

I am so engrossed in that game right now

Ā 

Just now, AUStew87 said:

Couldnā€™t happen to a better person.Ā 

I'm actually sad šŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Started off amazing. Sputtered pretty bad around the 5 min mark. I think we went away from the run too much. EVERYTHING as far as us being successful on offense is dependent on the run. Everybody should remember that, especially the coaches

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Right. Very rarely does a team play a perfect half of football.Ā 

I know that but the way this offense has been this year it wouldn't shock me one bit if we don't score again....even though we should. That's all I'm saying.Ā 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Amen. I came on to see what was being said and just laughed. Man this board is just trash. So many trash fans here. These haters absolutely suck as fans. Never seen so many haters.Ā 

Just now, Auctoritas said:

To be fair, the team that did that is not the same team we just saw for the last few minutes. It looks like some complacency was sneaking in. It's not game over, it can be fixed, but we have seen this movie before so you'll have to forgive some fatalism.Ā 

Where did you see this movie before? From what I seen, the team was driving down the field and put the kicker in position, who once again missed. Last week, we couldn't score and a good bit of people were saying how lost we were. Now we pretty much dominated the first half except the last five minutes...my gosh it will be okay haha

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

Iā€™m not forgiving anything. The data lists need to become gator fans.

Hopefully we break some of our tendencies and can have a good 2nf half on offense.Ā 

Expect Mason to do his typical shut down 2nd half, so hopefully Bobo can rally a little. 1 bad drive,Ā it wasn't really even bad, out of 5 isn't a bug deal. Let's keep scoring