* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

Lol. We're done on defense. It's who can score make and we don't look good on offense at all.

I hope this isn't a defining collapse of Harsins early career

Just now, cole256 said:

Here we go. Just don't talk to me then bro. Keep crying. You're the expert lol

You're just a contrarious git. You just want to tell people they're wrong and feel superior. You have no clue, you just like to troll. You're worthless on this forum except for causing drama. I think 75% of us would be happy if you matriculated on. 

So, yeah, here we go. What is happening right now isn't working. Mason doesn't seem to have an answer, and neither do you. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Feeling that block sealed this one for State. That was a terrible kick by Anders

Bo seems hurt, we can't rely on him right now 

I don't know what Anders is supposed to do when 4 dudes are in the backfield before his foot hit the ball.

Blocking was s***.

Edited by Brad_ATX
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

You're just a contrarious git. You just want to tell people they're wrong and feel superior. You have no clue, you just like to troll. You're worthless on this forum except for causing drama. I think 75% of us would be happy if you matriculated on. 

So, yeah, here we go. What is happening right now isn't working. Mason doesn't seem to have an answer, and neither do you. 

Knew that was coming. Let me cry because you don't agree with me! Ok is it out of your system now?

😂

Edited by cole256

I know Carlson looks like the easy scapegoat but a touchdown was needed there. The way MSU is rolling can’t trade field goals for touchdowns

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Do we have a back up kicker?

Gonna have open try outs like State

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

I don't know what Anders is supposed to do when 4 dudes are in the backfield beforw his foot hit the ball.

Blocking was s***.

I wondered how folks blamed the kicker for that 330 lb DL right up the middle.

• Like 1

So for those jumping in at halftime trashing those with concerns. This is exactly why there are concerns. No lead is enough with this team.  This team incapable of putting away a game. 

• Like 1

Just now, CCTAU said:

I wondered how folks blamed the kicker for that 330 lb DL right up the middle.

Its amazing when people refuse to see the obvious

7 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

This is like Gus on Defense.No adjustments

Edited by ArgoEagle
  • Like 1

Just now, e808 said:

I know Carlson looks like the easy scapegoat but a touchdown was needed there. The way MSU is rolling can’t trade field goals for touchdowns

Both things can be the problem. That's the 3rd time he's been blocked this year. He's missed easy FGs, he's missed long FGs, he can barely get the kickoff into the endzone without it going out of bounds.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

@autiger88 Guess you were right. Man, I'm so tired of the inconsistent performances.

The sad thing I don't wanna be right, I'm so livid right now, I just don't understand WTF is going on it doesn't make a lick of sense 😡