* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, AUStew87 said:

If the score keeps going like this then why not put Davis in? Only four games left in the season and I doubt we clear the bench against bama. I just like to see the kid in some real action. 

Let's just worry about making sure the scores in hand come fourth quarter. They get the ball out of half, so if we aren't careful it can get tighter quick, especially with their air raid. Maybe I'm paranoid but getting DD reps is not a worry imo

3 minutes ago, AUStew87 said:

If the score keeps going like this then why not put Davis in? Only four games left in the season and I doubt we clear the bench against bama. I just like to see the kid in some real action. 

Because we'll give series to guys ahead of him on the depth chart and we aren't going to get to him.

Hypothetically, TJ gets 2. Probably nothing left but if there is it'll go to Loy as we've seen the coaches do earlier this year. I'd be surprised if we got 4 drives with our back upstairs. Probably 2 at most 

2 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Yea of little faith.....

Tbh I have no faith in this offense 🤣. Nothing against anybody just hasn't shown me much this year so I don't trust it 🤷 

Edited by autiger88