South Carolina Kickoff time, TV Channel

aubiefifty

Kickoff time, TV Channel announced for Auburn vs South Carolina

Lance Dawe
1-2 minutes

The Tigers will not be getting the same treatment they got in Columbia, South Carolina last season.

Auburn faces off against South Carolina on November 20th at 6 p.m. CST on ESPN. Auburn currently leads the all-time series 10-2-1. Last season, the Tigers lost in Columbia 30-22, giving the Gamecocks their first win over Auburn since 1993.

Both Auburn and South Carolina are experiencing program revivals following the firing of their respective coaches last year. The Tigers are currently 6-3, with an outside shot to the SEC Championship Game, and the Gamecocks are 5-4 with their third-string transfer QB at the helm. SC is also fresh off of a dominant win over Florida.

Auburn takes on Mississippi State this Saturday, whereas South Carolina takes on Missouri.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

giving the Gamecocks their first win over Auburn since 1993.

I saw this line in the article and knew that it was obviously wrong. Apparently, last year was our first loss to South Carolina since 1933. All those years Spurrier coached there and we never lost to him but lose to a Muschamp team that only won 2 games. SMH

• Haha 2

Auburn DID NOT LOSE to usce in ‘93. AU was undefeated. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nurbis said:

I saw this line in the article and knew that it was obviously wrong. Apparently, last year was our first loss to South Carolina since 1933. All those years Spurrier coached there and we never lost to him but lose to a Muschamp team that only won 2 games. SMH

not being smartazz but sometimes you can only laugh!

I'll be there. Was selfishly hoping for the noon kickoff so I wouldn't get home so late and it would be a little warmer. 

Funny how we all hate early kickoffs until the late game is inconvenient. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

I'll be there. Was selfishly hoping for the noon kickoff so I wouldn't get home so late and it would be a little warmer. 

Funny how we all hate early kickoffs until the late game is inconvenient. 

So true. I was selfishly glad for the 11am kickoff this week. Better weather and not home in the middle of the night.

• Like 1