How Bo can bounce back

aubiefifty

saturdaydownsouth.com

Bryan Harsin explains how Bo Nix can bounce back from Saturday’s loss

Keith Farner | 15 hours ago
1 minute

Bryan Harsin understands that Auburn’s offense has some improvements to make ahead of Auburn’s game with Mississippi State this week.

Harsin spoke to the media on Monday, and shared how QB Bo Nix can bounce back from a performance where he was 20-for-41 passing for 153 yards and an interception. He also discussed Auburn’s recent offensive drought since scoring 28 points in the first half against Ole Miss, and how to climb out of it.

“Bo, he’s capable of it,” Harsin said. “He didn’t have his best game obviously. There’s things and reasons why. It’s not always on that one particular position. We know we have to correct … One, is we’ve got to score touchdowns. Six quarters with no touchdowns, I mean, that’s pretty tough … We need to have better plays, we need to have better play-calls.”

H/T Jordan Hill.

"How Bo Can bounce Back" aka Groundhog Day.  But, I have no confidence now that Bo Nix is ever going to win the heart of Andie MacDowell, I mean Auburn fans...

• Like 1

Bo will be turn 47 and some AU fans will still hold out he will turn the corner.   Meanwhile, he was just out played by a second string QB with one knee.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, AUCE05 said:

Bo will be turn 47 and some AU fans will still hold out he will turn the corner.   Meanwhile, he was just out played by a second string QB with one knee.  

you forgot one arm as well. i am not dissing tj at all as i would like to see more of him but i think harsins doing what is the best right thing to do right now to win games. i still do not get bo sitting a series or more if it takes it to wake bo up. the sad truth is bo has no faith in his line. he cannot come out and say it but our o line struggled and had a really bad game. i think they gave their all but saturday they were outclassed. a&m had some serious studs on that d. they are the best in the league right after jawja in my humble opinion.

5 minutes ago, EastAl_Tiger said:

"Better play calls"

please expound, coach.

I personally do not want a coach that would try to expound to much on what needs to be done. It helps nothing (that helps the actual on the field results), if we understand his thoughts on what needs to be done. He needs to spend his time trying to execute whatever changes the staff can make in a select few days.