* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

I'll take 3-3 going into the half.

That's an overall win. Even though I'm I'm really happy with how our offense looked

Old school game right here . Fast half . I wish we scored 100, however we didn’t , but we didn’t give up 100 either  lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Well Bobo did scheme open a wide open receiver on that play. I really don’t envy his position, running game can’t do anything anywhere, couple receiver drops, and missed open throws. Not to absolve him, but everything is messing up rn 

The silver lining it’s an even game and it’s gonna come down to who can make play

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

What’s the infatuation with having Bo roll out and throwing

Seems to be the safest way to avoid pressure. 

If we dropped back on that play it would have been real bad.

Play was fine. Wr open. Bad ball by Bo

Hey! Tied at half time.  Time to see what adjustments we make.  We've done well with that this year.

4 minutes ago, e808 said:

What’s the infatuation with having Bo roll out and throwing. Particularly the short side of the field.

Rolling him away from blitzes to give the play time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, autiger88 said:

I hope Bobo does some HFT adjustments. 🙄

If we could put some pressure on them offensively, I think we would see some mistakes by that quarterback. I just don't think he's that good.

Damn that graphic said this is the third game this year without a first half TD. That’s unacceptable, but hopefully we can make some big time adjustments in the 2nd half 

Just now, shabby said:

Whenever Auburn faces a defensive front of good caliber our entire offense shuts down. Every single time. 

It does seem to be that way 

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Man, How in the hell did A&M beat bama?

Shhh. We don’t want to see that team right now!

Just now, W.E.D said:

Seems to be the safest way to avoid pressure. 

If we dropped back on that play it would have been real bad.

Play was fine. Wr open. Bad ball by Bo

He would have gotten killed for sure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shabby said:

Whenever Auburn faces a defensive front of good caliber our entire offense shuts down. Every single time. 

I think that happens with most teams.

• Like 5

Just now, JBiGGiE said:

Just when I started to give Bobo some credit for his play calling...

I wonder how much experience Bobo has with playing against Jimbo's teams.... 

Some things can't be learned by watching film. Jimbo is cutthroat all the time. There's just a feel to his coaching no matter where he is.

Guest MustardSeed
1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

I'll take 3-3 going into the half.

That's an overall win. Even though I'm I'm really happy with how our offense looked

Agreed.  Offense looks UGLY but theirs isn’t looking any better.  Just need a spark to get a little momentum on offense and a change in mentality and we can win this one. 

Part of me is just happy to get to half tied, the other half pissed at the piss poor offensive execution. Everyone on that side of the ball needs to pull it together. Bobo didn't have his finest half but the lack of execution was the most disappointing 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Just get to half and come out with a new offense. Most of the players on offense are having bad days right now.  O line flat out getting whipped, RBs lacking vision, WRs making errors, QB missing a lot of throws. Need a break and a new mentality.  

Need to go to the dependable playmakers in this offense… the TEs. Get them involved in the 10-25 yard range and everything else will open up. I trust our 12 and 13 groups more than our multiple WRs in a spread formation. 

Edited by AUStew87
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

That was ugly 

This looks like the Colorado game which was painful to watch. We are playing when to the competition on this and D on their side is playing very well . Both sides.