Chizik SHOCKED Auburn def. Ole Miss

aubiefifty

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

The story doesn't match that headline. clickbait. But since i posted it i am gonna leave it because they cover the auburn ole miss game with highlights and it is a good clip. i am going to leave a semi nasty response on you tube.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

cover the auburn ole miss game with highlights

That pass dropped over the head of the defender had me drooling. Man that was great throw. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

That pass dropped over the head of the defender had me drooling. Man that was great throw. 

welcome to the board in case i did not say so already!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

LOL. I got transferred over from the Auburn Eagle site. Thank you. 

here i was sad cus you only have 23 reactions from people.lol i am the resident big dummy, looney tunes expert, and sometimes the person on the fam you want to punch the most. but whooping my 66 year old butt is nothing to brag about.

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

here i was sad cus you only have 23 reactions from people.lol i am the resident big dummy, looney tunes expert, and sometimes the person on the fam you want to punch the most. but whooping my 6 year old butt is nothing to brag about.

I mostly just read. I have spurts of posting. Internet points aren't my deal. 24 likes in 3033 posts is kind of amazing. It's kind of like I am not even here. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

here i was sad cus you only have 23 reactions from people.lol i am the resident big dummy, looney tunes expert, and sometimes the person on the fam you want to punch the most. but whooping my 6 year old butt is nothing to brag about.

You forgot a zero or two there, didn't you? :poke:

3 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

You forgot a zero or two there, didn't you?

yessir i did but i corrected it. i try to type faster than i can too often red. i imagine you boys have known that for a while..........grins

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

yessir i did but i corrected it. i try to type faster than i can too often red. i imagine you boys have known that for a while..........grins

Don't feel too bad. I make mistakes like that quite frequently, and I don't have age to blame for it...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Can you give Golf lessons?

best snarky comment i think i have see on here so far. that was awesome.................

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rednilla said:

Don't feel too bad. I make mistakes like that quite frequently, and I don't have age to blame for it...

people think it is because i get high but in truth i am just a big dummy. i cannot lay that on my beloved smoke.

Just now, aubiefifty said:

best snarky comment i think i have see on here so far. that was awesome.................

And I'm pretty sure it's not the best one I've seen pass between those two, quite frankly. They've been going at it for more than a decade now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

And I'm pretty sure it's not the best one I've seen pass between those two, quite frankly. They've been going at it for more than a decade now.

what if i told you i could whoop anyone on here i just choose not too?  snickers

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

people think it is because i get high but in truth i am just a big dummy. i cannot lay that on my beloved smoke.

Well, my thing is that as a writer, I'm always editing... but with social media and message boards, I often get ahead of myself and post something before it's in finished form. And I've not broken myself of this habit because I can go back and edit right quick... I do, however, miss things on the first scan through sometimes, and it remains wrong for days/weeks. Drives me crazy when I find a mistake I made. (No true grammar Nazi is harder on others than they are on themselves.)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

what if i told you i could whoop anyone on here i just choose not too?  snickers

I would probably laugh and say, "Okay boomer." ;) 

• Haha 1

Just now, Rednilla said:

Well, my thing is that as a writer, so I'm always editing... but with social media and message boards, I often get ahead of myself and post something before it's in finished form. And I've not broken myself of this habit because I can go back and edit right quick... I do, however, miss things on the first scan through sometimes, and it remains wrong for days/weeks. Drives me crazy when I find a mistake I made. (No true grammar Nazi is harder on others than they are on themselves.)

if i typed perfect i would never get anything posted. i have had the gn's jump me a few times.

Just now, Rednilla said:

I would probably laugh and say, "Okay boomer." ;) 

well when i hit you with a loaded depends you will not calling me a boomer! lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

well when i hit you with a loaded depends you will not calling me a boomer! lol

You're right: I would be calling you something far less pleasant. :laugh:

• Haha 1