Just a little fun fact (Nix Edition) Everytime Atlanta has won the WS, Auburn has beaten Bammer with a QB named Nix.

autiger88

2 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Why aren’t you a Braves fan?  Kind of odd.

Why is that odd? About 30 other teams to choose from. Red Sox fan myself. Nice fun fact, autiger88!,

• Love 2

1 hour ago, autiger88 said:

Since Braves won last night( not a braves fan but thank you for beating the stros)😉 

Braves World Series titles: 1957(Milwaukee), 1995 & 2021. 

Auburn QBs those years: 1957-Lioyd Nix, 1995-Patrick Nix, 2021-Bo Nix. 

You forgot 1914. I can’t find a roster lol

37 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Grew up a Red Sox fan me and my dad watched as many games as we could back then when they were lucky enough to be on TV down here lol. I mean I watched them and I love Baseball and it's not like I hate them just not a fanatic like I am for my Red Sox. 

Edited by autiger88
  • Angry 1

31 minutes ago, jluvah said:

Why is that odd? About 30 other teams to choose from. Red Sox fan myself. Nice fun fact, autiger88!,

It goes without saying.  Odd that the both of you root for lesser, uninspiring teams.  Join America’s team.  I jumped on the bandwagon in July and have been happy with my decision.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It goes without saying.  Odd that the both of you root for lesser, uninspiring teams.  Join America’s team.  I jumped on the bandwagon in July and have been happy with my decision.

Uninspiring? How are the Red Sox uninspiring? You said it yourself you jumped on the bandwagon I'm not a bandwagon fan, I have been a Red Sox fan since I was little way before 2004 so.......

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, woodford said:

You forgot 1914. I can’t find a roster lol

Lol I'm not going back that far just thought it was a cool little fact 😉

6 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Uninspiring? How are the Red Sox uninspiring? You said it yourself you jumped on the bandwagon I'm not a bandwagon fan, I have been a Red Sox fan since I was little way before 2004 so.......

I don’t usually watch baseball, but there’s no way the Red Sox are greater than the mighty Braves.  It’s too late to switch this year, but give it some thought next year.

I don’t usually watch baseball, but there’s no way the Red Sox are greater than the mighty Braves.  It’s too late to switch this year, but give it some thought next year.

200.gif

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

200.gif

Weird dudes gon weird.

I actually got to do a private tour of Fenway this summer. Such a cool park. And I'm not really a baseball guy at all. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Weird dudes gon weird.

I actually got to do a private tour of Fenway this summer. Such a cool park. And I'm not really a baseball guy at all. 

I'm hoping to do that sometime in the near future and also catch a game, my wife promised one of these days lol. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AUcivE09 said:

All Braves fans now waiting for Bo's fiancé to announce she is pregnant!

Didn't the bammers say he had a secret kid? Should give a couple of years head start.

29 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I'm hoping to do that sometime in the near future and also catch a game, my wife promised one of these days lol. 

Have you been to Boston? Freaking great city to visit. And Fenway is absolutely worth the hype. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

I despise that franchise with every fiber of my being.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm so torn. I love so many Braves fans dearly. And this roster is full of cool, fun dudes. But yes. The no-longer-Atlanta Braves organization and so much of their culture can suck it.

6 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Understandable.  The Braves are just one of many teams.  

Edited by AUDevil

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Have you been to Boston? Freaking great city to visit. And Fenway is absolutely worth the hype. 

Unfortunately not yet I'm very hopeful for next summer or fall 😎

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I'm so torn. I love so many Braves fans dearly. And this roster is full of cool, fun dudes. But yes. The no-longer-Atlanta Braves organization and so much of their culture can suck it.

I have loathed that franchise and much of the fan base for the better part of 30 years.  I ain't stopping now.

Reluctantly congratulated my many Braves friends last night, just like I do with Bama friends after the Iron Bowl.  Makes me wanna puke.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Eveybody knows there is only one real baseball franchise

Yanks fans always living in the past 🥱 btw thank you for extending y'all's manager after we beat y'all in the WC 😉