2023 5* PG Kanaan Carlyle

AUreo

Believe we weren't even in his last group of teams from what I remember on my timeline. Seems like academics matter alot to him based on what aubawn retweeted. It is what it is! PG, esp if you're more of a combo guard, was the one spot we could afford to miss out on. I think you really need a legit power forward option to come in this class with 22-23 being Williams' last year and Jabari obv being gone after this season. You'll also probably need a center with 22-23 likely being Kessler's last season on the trajectory he's on

This isn't factoring in transfers and such obv

11 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Believe we weren't even in his last group of teams from what I remember on my timeline. Seems like academics matter alot to him based on what aubawn retweeted. It is what it is! PG, esp if you're more of a combo guard, was the one spot we could afford to miss out on. I think you really need a legit power forward option to come in this class with 22-23 being Williams' last year and Jabari obv being gone after this season. You'll also probably need a center with 22-23 likely being Kessler's last season on the trajectory he's on

This isn't factoring in transfers and such obv

I guess Westry is our perimeter shooter? I thought we would also need a good SG to go with Greene, KD. 

Agree with need some inside power. JW plays light to me inside and not that power guy we need.