Twitter Reacts to Auburn's Top 10 Win Over Ole Miss

Zeek

26 minutes ago, gr82be said:

To paraphrase Coach Dye... We're watching them wrestle with them angels and we're watching them become men. 

Exactly. Perfect.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

The Pearl Gif is spectacular! Recruiter of the year. This staff is creating a culture and environment that’s going to be very appealing to recruits. WDE! 

• Like 3

I’m enjoying seeing Bo become a well rounded, intelligent QB. Bobo has done a great job with him, imo. These guys have no limits if they play smart football and they know it. Harsin was the right man at the right time to prevent this team from imploding on itself when Gus got canned. 

P.S. I’m still getting used to our offense not stalling for whole a** halves of football games.

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’m enjoying seeing Bo become a well rounded, intelligent QB. Bobo has done a great job with him, imo. These guys have no limits if they play smart football and they know it. Harsin was the right man at the right time to prevent this team from imploding on itself when Gus got canned. 

P.S. I’m still getting used to our offense not stalling for whole a** halves of football games.

YES to the PS. In the stadium last night I was just standing there thinking about how it was almost strange to witness us move the ball.

And I am a Gus girl! Sad he had to leave, but knew it was for the best. 

The locker room videos and post game student section videos bring tears to my eyes. Love watching the chemistry unfold!  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

27-0 4th qtr points vs 3 SEC west teams is pretty darn impressive, especially the 0 part 

Yeah that is eye popping stat wow 

• Like 1

If y'all want to see some good reactions go check out some of the ole miss forums. My goodness, what a soft fan base that reflects their historically soft teams. They totally blame officiating, yet don't seem to see the visible issues with their top 10 team, the best they've had in years. Terrible coaching decisions and soft as charmin in the trenches. Made our average o-line look like maulers. Thank goodness for Lane because that should've been way tighter at the end

• Like 1

1 minute ago, au302 said:

If y'all want to see some good reactions go check out some of the ole miss forums. My goodness, what a soft fan base that reflects their historically soft teams. They totally blame officiating, yet don't seem to see the visible issues with their top 10 team, the best they've had in years. Terrible coaching decisions and soft as charmin in the trenches. Made our average o-line look like maulers. Thank goodness for Lane because that should've been way tighter at the end

They are not taking it well.  Everyone has to deal with missed calls or bad calls against their team and that's a fact.  But they truly think the ONLY reason we won was because of the refs.  It's not a good look. 

• Like 2

What? The refs had nothing to do with the outcome of that game. Heck, if anything, they should be glad we continually shot ourselves in the foot and kept them from getting blown out.

• Like 1