Score before half

bigbird

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

With OM getting the ball at half, the score completely changed the game.  OM just scored to pull to within 4 and we run a perfect 2:00 drill and score a TD to put us back up 11.

Not seeing us run a IZ and take a knee was refreshing. I loved the desire to score. 

Glad Harsin plays to win the game instead of not losing

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

With OM getting the ball at half, the score completely changed the game.  OM just scored to pull to within 4 and we run a perfect 2:00 drill and score a TD to put us back up 11.

Not seeing us run a IZ and take a knee was refreshing. I loved the desire to score. 

I thought that td pass to Jarquez Hunter was huggggggge! Maybe the biggest play of the game.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, bigbird said:

Very big. Recall watching the Bahr show as a youngster. He put a lot of emphasis on being the team to score right before halftime in order to win. Think of that most games.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Very big. Recall watching the Bahr show as a youngster. He put a lot of emphasis on being the team to score right before halftime in order to win. Think of that most games.

Must have been a long last 8 years for you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

bird your thread title seems vague. i was prepared to ask what you scored? drugs? loose women? lol i have no idea if you do either but i am glad i am getting my warped humor back.

9 hours ago, milehighfan said:

I thought that td pass to Jarquez Hunter was huggggggge! Maybe the biggest play of the game.

That play looked like the play Auburn had on it’s first drive against UGA, except Bo didn’t force the ball into the end zone, but opted for Hunter underneath.

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

That play looked like the play Auburn had on it’s first drive against UGA, except Bo didn’t force the ball into the end zone, but opted for Hunter underneath.

Bo made the read. When that safety froze for a split second following the pre-snap motion it was pretty much academic. 

• Like 1

Just now, AUDub said:

Bo made the read. When that safety froze for a split second following the pre-snap motion it was pretty much academic. 

The receiver was covered in the end zone also, but I believe Bo has slowed his mind up since the UGA game, but who knows?

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The receiver was covered in the end zone also, but I believe Bo has slowed his mind up since the UGA game, but who knows?

That play was designed to free up Jarquez. Poor safety bit for one step on Luke Deal and that's all we needed. 

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

It's in Spanish or is that pig Latin?!?

How am I expected to understand what's going on?!?

Little help here?

Geez.....

/sarc

12 hours ago, bigbird said:

I Mentioned how important it was in the game thread to stand on the necks of the flying freshwaters. Never not try to score . The biggest score of the game 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

He certainly has the last couple anyway.

• Like 1