Post Game Thread

toddc

2 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

We out coached a top ten team

We out executed a top ten team

We were the most physical team

Our crowd did it's job with noise making it difficult for all the inexperienced wr's 

3 of these things did not happen very often over the last decade, they all happened in one game yesterday

The process of this culture change has been fun to watch and I am excited to sit back and watch it continue as we are just getting started.

Great insight and post. Appreciate it.

I may have missed it, but did any reporter state who was not dressed out that probably was included in the suspension list?

Also, I never saw 40, TE King targeted 1 time. Was he even in on offensive sets?  

4 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

Not a huge Bobo fan but it sure is nice seeing a multiple pro style offense. Enjoyed some I-formation and Bo lining up under center. 

Why not a fan of Bobo. I keep hearing that scattering of talk around, but no one actually says why?

Remember, we have an offensive OC/HC, so its not just Bobo doing his past things....

Guest MustardSeed
2 hours ago, AUght2win said:

Until there's a scandal or a total implosion. 

O/U?  2 years?  4 tops IMO. His reactions and demeanor are still childish. Not sure he’s grown up that much

55 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

I may have missed it, but did any reporter state who was not dressed out that probably was included in the suspension list?

Also, I never saw 40, TE King targeted 1 time. Was he even in on offensive sets?  

I think he was targeted on that questionable PI in the first half. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, steeleagle said:

I believe I saw him in on at least 1 play involving a penalty.

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Dude hasn't had any kind of scandal in over a decade.

His exit from Alabama doesn't count? He's just an embarrassment waiting to happen. It's good entertainment value for the conference though. Just glad he isn't our problem.