Post Game Thread

toddc

Waaaaaar Eagle 🦅 

• Like 3

Much respect for the defense in the 2nd half. They won the game. I said we needed 21 in the 2nd half to win and we got 3. And we won anyway. Awesome performance.

Offense shined in the 1st half, thank god.

• Like 5

Defense is frustrating as hell to watch, but they deliver when it counts. I was yelling at TV to go for it Kiffen, cause I knew we would stop them when it counted. That bend don't break is debilitating to watch, but we held a 40 plus point average offense to 20 points. It hurts, but I'll take it!

Just keep improving. Friend has got to climb in the offensive linemen's asses and get them to get after it on run blocking. Their pass blocking has improved tremendously.

Edited by oracle79
spelling
  • Like 1

Great win. We just beat the tenth ranked team, even if it's Ole Miss, and I'm still frustrated at some of the mistakes. Point being, this ball club is better than people realize, and improving. Make that many mistakes and still beat a top 10 team while in control. Lane helped us out for sure. I'd be absolutely sick if I was an Ole Miss fan. This team is improving weekly. Consistency, consistency, consistency

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

Defense is frustrating as hell to watch, but they deliver when it counts. I was yelling at TV to go for it Kiffen, cause I knew we would stop them when it counted. That bend don't break is debilitating to watch, but we held a 40 plus point average offense to 20 points. It hurts, but I'll take it!

Just keep improving. Friend has got to climb in the offensive linemen's asses and get the to get after it on run blocking. Their pass blocking has improved tremendously.

Why not say the same for the offense?  Defense gave up first half points, and adjusted.  Offense put up first half points, did nothing in the second half.  If i’m worried about anything, it’s not the defense...

3 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Held perhaps the best offense in the NCAA to six second half points. Outstanding 

Even though OM aren’t killers on D, the Running game looked the best it has all year

You should correct that to 3 points.  They scored the least points they have all season.

• Like 1

Pretty sure that's 2 games in a row with 72% or better comp% and YPA 9+

Those are really good numbers. I don't think he's ever done that vs P5 teams, especially with a road game mixed in.

Hopefully this is the consistency most wanted and good momentum carried into another tough game in college Station 

• Like 6

Whewwwww. I'd like to personally thank Demitrus for making that game more of a nail biter than it otherwise would have been.😉 kudos to the O line and O line coaches.

• Haha 1

Guest MustardSeed
9 minutes ago, au302 said:

Lane helped us out for sure. I'd be absolutely sick if I was an Ole Miss fan.

I am SOOOOOOOO glad he isn’t our coach

10 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Why not say the same for the offense?

Because our o-line isn't very good and we're doing what we can about as good as we can.

11 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Defense was lights out in the crunch

Considering what they were given, no doubt.  DRob muffed punt, Hudson fumble, etc.  Defense stepped up and won the game for us.  Offense did a great job on the final drive of grinding out yards and securing the victory.

Great win.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

and nobody crediting Orange Face Mask. Everybody excited he was gonna be in this game. Now, nobody talking about him. He probably gonna head for the transfer portal now. Everybody wanted him here. Wins the game and gets no props. Ima right mind to go with him.

Edited by AUx
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

28 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

Just keep improving. Friend has got to climb in the offensive linemen's asses and get the to get after it on run blocking. Their pass blocking has improved tremendously.

Both defenses made half time adjustments. Our offense came through when it needed to.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, au302 said:

Great win. We just beat the tenth ranked team, even if it's Ole Miss, and I'm still frustrated at some of the mistakes. Point being, this ball club is better than people realize, and improving. Make that many mistakes and still beat a top 10 team while in control. Lane helped us out for sure. I'd be absolutely sick if I was an Ole Miss fan. This team is improving weekly. Consistency, consistency, consistency

I think Corral’s injury really changed the game. He was much subdued after that.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

You should correct that to 3 points.  They scored the least points they have all season.

29 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

You are correct sir, my mistake