Brandon Strikes Again

I_M4_AU

On 6/17/2024 at 11:22 AM, JMWATS said:

Ya'll better hope that Ole Joe doesn't pop a circuit breaker on stage at the coming debate and forget who and where he is 🙂 

Make sure ya'll give him a double dose of what he was juiced with for the State of the Union.

😀

• Like 1

The former Senator from Delaware tells the Philadelphia crowd they got him through every re-election.  What a pandering POS.  Oh, and they ate it up because he wasn’t kidding.

Biden now says he was with Trump when he said *suckers and loosers*.  He is gone.

Joe just keeps getting worse:

Man, they are quick.

• 3 weeks later...

Probably one of the last posts for this thread, I couldn’t resist.  He just doesn’t know what is going on.

Who is running the country.  Its an honest question.

56 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Has it ever occurred to you folks how pathetic you look keeping this tread going?

(just curious)

You and I will never agree on many issues facing our nation. The same could be said here. While not contained in a singular thread, the attacks on Trump aren't dissimilar. Each of them is a partisan take. I'm guessing they are made 2:1, 3:1, 5:1, heck maybe 10:1? So, if we choose the words pathetic, let's use some context. Frankly, from my perch, they are both pathetic. 

Ah, Let us not miss an opportunity to add a third character to the party of pathetic. With great sadness.

I’m *curious* as to who is the leader of the free world.  Who is making decisions here?  We have an announcement that the people responsible for 9-11 getting a plea deal that removes the death penalty on one day and the next it is overturned by Gen Austin.

The ME is on fire and Joe calls Netanyahu to calm his aggression as Hezbollah fires rocket into Israel.  No way Netanyahu accepts a call from Kamala.

What is going on?

11 hours ago, homersapien said:

Has it ever occurred to you folks how pathetic you look keeping this tread going?

(just curious)

Has it ever occurred to you how pathetic you looked lying and trying to cover up Bidens incompetence and senility?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tigermike said:

Has it ever occurred to you how pathetic you looked lying and trying to cover up Bidens incompetence and senility?

:dunno:  I never lied about Biden's competence or "senility".  He certainly declined rapidly to the point where I - and many other supporters - recognized he was an ineffective campaigner.  But he had the cognitive awareness and honesty to realize that himself. 

And many historians are already calling his single term one of the most productive terms in history (ranked 14th all time):

https://ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/politics/2024/02/19/biden-14th-in-scholars--presidential-rankings--trump-last

iden 14th in scholars' presidential rankings, Trump last
Biden 14th in scholars' presidential rankings, Trump last

Finally, I find it enormously ironic that a MAGA would make such an accusation regarding Biden's competence and "senility" considering Trump's (demonstrated) incompetence and rapidly degrading mental capacity.  He is ranked by historians as the worst president in our history.

So, no.  I hasn't occurred to me that anything I've said regarding this subject is pathetic. 

After all, I can back it up with facts.  Whereas, all you've got is MAGA opinion.

https://www.npr.org/2024/02/19/1232447088/historians-presidents-survey-trump-last-biden-14th

In historians' Presidents Day survey, Biden vs. Trump is not a close call

President Biden is in a tight race to keep former President Donald Trump from reclaiming the White House, recent polls show. But that's not how 154 historians and presidential experts see it: They rate Biden in the top third of U.S. presidents, while Trump ranks dead last.

Edited by homersapien

It has been reported that Biden boarded the plane to thank the flight crew, but I am not sure what the truth is anymore. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

He is still our President:

in name only.

• 2 weeks later...

The far-right is angry because they're being judged by the content of their character rather than by the color of their skin

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

The far-right is angry because they're being judged by the content of their character rather than by the color of their skin

Your guy hasn’t been judged by his character all of his life and that is why he has been a politician.  Oh, and its the same reason Harris is always failing up.

• Wow 1