Just When You Think Tucker Carlson And Fox Can't Go any Lower.....

CoffeeTiger

This is literally a propaganda video to encourage mentally unstable Republicans with guns to get ready for the "civil war" So many of them think is coming. 

Patriot purge? Jan 6 a false flag operation? 

Wow...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/28/2021 at 11:32 AM, CoffeeTiger said:

This is literally a propaganda video to encourage mentally unstable Republicans with guns to get ready for the "civil war" So many of them think is coming. 

Patriot purge? Jan 6 a false flag operation? 

Wow...

people are taking him serious. i have friends on the right that post on facebook and are gearing up and have been for a while and i believe this will be america's downfall. and some of them say they are doing it for jesus AND the country. i am pretty sure jesus does not want anyone starting wars in his name. as an aside tucker just admitted recently he would lie like hell on his show when he has to.they quoted him and he thought it was funny. and those are his on words. personally i have little faith with hardly any news channels because negative is king and they are helping divide america. my opinion is this is the beginning of the end for our country. trump opened a can of worms and i fear it will get worse.

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

people are taking him serious. i have friends on the right that post on facebook and are gearing up and have been for a while and i believe this will be america's downfall. and some of them say they are doing it for jesus AND the country. i am pretty sure jesus does not want anyone starting wars in his name. as an aside tucker just admitted recently he would lie like hell on his show when he has to.they quoted him and he thought it was funny. and those are his on words. personally i have little faith with hardly any news channels because negative is king and they are helping divide america. my opinion is this is the beginning of the end for our country. trump opened a can of worms and i fear it will get worse.

Opened a can of worms once. They didn't get very far.  You may need some new friends if what you have stated is true.  Americas down fall will be from the democrat party changing our form of government, economy, and elections procedure. Venezuela has an opening for you.

• Dislike 1

12 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Opened a can of worms once. They didn't get very far.  You may need some new friends if what you have stated is true.  Americas down fall will be from the democrat party changing our form of government, economy, and elections procedure. Venezuela has an opening for you.

how about you go screw yourself? i served my country for four years and i enlisted when folks were being drafted. you take your ass to some fascist country and take your boy trump with you. i just read where flys hum in the key of f. go hum somewhere and bother someone else.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

how about you go screw yourself? i served my country for four years and i enlisted when folks were being drafted. you take your ass to some fascist country and take your boy trump with you. i just read where flys hum in the key of f. go hum somewhere and bother someone else.

Good comment as usual. Well I don’t know what key flies hum in, but I’m sure they swarm around most of the comments you make. That would make you an expert on fly humming. But not on Trump, or me, the US government, or pretty much anything.

52 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Good comment as usual. Well I don’t know what key flies hum in, but I’m sure they swarm around most of the comments you make. That would make you an expert on fly humming. But not on Trump, or me, the US government, or pretty much anything.

believe what you want but there are quite a few on here that do not engage you because you are an idiot. i almost admire when titan or someone hands you your ass in discussion and you act like they do not know what they are talking about. but when you start paying my bills i might worry about what you think.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

believe what you want but there are quite a few on here that do not engage you because you are an idiot. i almost admire when titan or someone hands you your ass in discussion and you act like they do not know what they are talking about. but when you start paying my bills i might worry about what you think.

I’m unfamiliar with this ass handing you are referencing.  Many times the ass hander (not Titan, you brought that up) really does not know what they are talking about.  This offends them and they, like you, go personal. It is very predictable.  I won’t stand aside and let someone post absolute trash without challenging it.  That is the purpose of this forum.  Read a little and you will see that it is left/democrat/TDS victims who go personal and refuse to engage in the issue.

14 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

I’m unfamiliar with this ass handing you are referencing.  Many times the ass hander (not Titan, you brought that up) really does not know what they are talking about.  This offends them and they, like you, go personal. It is very predictable.  I won’t stand aside and let someone post absolute trash without challenging it.  That is the purpose of this forum.  Read a little and you will see that it is left/democrat/TDS victims who go personal and refuse to engage in the issue.

i have seen you lie before dude and never admit when you are wrong. i cannot help it if you think you handled titan but i know better. i would say you have the problem you claim others have. you are a narcissist so maybe you cannot admit when you are wrong or ever apologize when you are wrong. but i see your boy got into some insurance scam trouble. he just keeps on lol. you you people enable him.

50 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i have seen you lie before dude and never admit when you are wrong. i cannot help it if you think you handled titan but i know better. i would say you have the problem you claim others have. you are a narcissist so maybe you cannot admit when you are wrong or ever apologize when you are wrong. but i see your boy got into some insurance scam trouble. he just keeps on lol. you you people enable him.

Sorry my elevated friend I have not lied to you or others on this board.  If you call me a narcissist though you don’t know what that word means.  I excluded Titans name because I specifically did not want to imply that I had “handled”  him or anyone else. All I do is discuss politics and issues with people who are willing to to do. You are not. You shovel caca at everybody who disagrees with you and calls you out.  You bloviate frantically and claim you are factual by declaring that you know it’s a fact. Sorry not sorry I call you out on that. Your Trump hate stories are full of unsubstantiated accusations and lies which witnesses refute. So don’t give me your holier than thou horse hockey about lies and admitting wrongness. I don’t care if you think I am wrong or not. 

• Haha 1

Just a question. Why, why, why, why, why does anyone or any of you watch some politically motivated programming? I'd rather watch grass grow than to waste my time on watching political propaganda television.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, creed said:

Just a question. Why, why, why, why, why does anyone or any of you watch some politically motivated programming? I'd rather watch grass grow than to waste my time on watching political propaganda television.

“Because it’s on TV”.  George Costanza 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, creed said:

I don't know, but Tucker Carlsons show averages over 4million viewers each night.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I don't know, but Tucker Carlsons show averages over 4million viewers each night.

Doesn't mean much............hell a lot of channels just get "hang on" viewers because they just leave their TV's on one station. My grandmother watched the damn weather channel all freakin' day long. "Local weather on the 8's" Ugh!! Still stuck in my mind. 

Consider that there has been like 3 billion viewer minutes watched of Squid Games in the US since it debuted like 10 months ago here..........yep.....Squid Games.....last year was Tiger King...............we really will watch anything that resembles a train wreck....just sayin'! LOL

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Doesn't mean much............hell a lot of channels just get "hang on" viewers because they just leave their TV's on one station. My grandmother watched the damn weather channel all freakin' day long. "Local weather on the 8's" Ugh!! Still stuck in my mind. 

Consider that there has been like 3 billion viewer minutes watched of Squid Games in the US since it debuted like 10 months ago here..........yep.....Squid Games.....last year was Tiger King...............we really will watch anything that resembles a train wreck....just sayin'! LOL

He!!,  I watched MSNBC last night just to see the meltdown from the Virginia Gubernatorial race.  Entertaining TV.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

He!!,  I watched MSNBC last night just to see the meltdown from the Virginia Gubernatorial race.  Entertaining TV.

I bet it was!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wdefromtx said:

the only reason i did not miss the braves game last night was because the channel it came on was the same channel when the tigers played on on saturday. so yes you would be right.

2 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

My grandmother watched the damn weather channel all freakin' day long. "Local weather on the 8's" Ugh!! Still stuck in my mind. 

I would like your grandmother and she would like me. Not much worth watching and tons of trash to choose from. Thankful for Mash, Andy Griffith, and Everybody Loves Raymond reruns.