i cannot do articles for a while folks

aubiefifty

Words aren't adequate, but they are all we have, along with prayer, at times like this.  Prayers for you and all those with loss at this time.

I am terribly sorry to hear of that, fifty. We all may be scattered to the four winds and just pixels to each other and randos on the internet, but if you ever need to vent and process and stuff, my DMs are open.

Thank you for all you do to get stuff on the site - you're the best AU news aggregator on the internet. What you do is appreciated, but you go take care of you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

one of my best friends just passed with lung cancer. not looking for any sorrow but i will not have time to do the article thing for a few days even tho i might try to post when things slow down. i just want someone to have your back on the site. it has been important to me to help out the board even if it is in a small way. he was like a brother and i am just destroyed. he smoked four packs of cools a day most of his life so i would encourage any that smoke cigs to quit. anyway if anyone would step up it would mean a lot to me and a few of the posters that come here. on the bright side the ex is better but still has five spots on her liver waiting to hopefully be burned off. i know some of you laugh about me and the articles but i find joy in these type of things trying to help out. thanks.

Commander, We have the watch.

I am very sorry to hear about your friend. Prayers to you and the family and friends. 

So sorry to hear about your friend fifty. Prayers for everyone closely affected. 

I am so sorry to hear about your friend @aubiefifty  Prayers lifted for his family and friends, and for you, too, as you get through this loss.  Prayers of comfort and peace and a flood of memories that make you smile and not sad.  Feel blessed to have had such a friend that you cared about so much.

No worries on the articles. I am sure several threads on here can be talked about ad nauseum 😂 

6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

one of my best friends just passed with lung cancer. not looking for any sorrow but i will not have time to do the article thing for a few days even tho i might try to post when things slow down. i just want someone to have your back on the site. it has been important to me to help out the board even if it is in a small way. he was like a brother and i am just destroyed. he smoked four packs of cools a day most of his life so i would encourage any that smoke cigs to quit. anyway if anyone would step up it would mean a lot to me and a few of the posters that come here. on the bright side the ex is better but still has five spots on her liver waiting to hopefully be burned off. i know some of you laugh about me and the articles but i find joy in these type of things trying to help out. thanks.

Take time to grieve my friend . You owe us nothing . 

• Love 1

Guest MustardSeed

Praying for all involved. I’d post articles for you but I’m always on here on my iPhone and haven’t figured out how to get them to be formatted like you have them. Don’t rush back for our sakes. We will miss you but we got you covered for as long as it takes