Ol Miss score prediction

gravejd

AU by 10. 37-27. 

Something is clicking with the team now. We saw things against Ark we had not seen. The passing game opened up and hit big plays. We actually got pressure on the QB. I think the same things are in play here but there is also an added factor. Corral is a superstar and one of the best in the country. I heard someone talking yesterday and they mentioned his numbers when under pressure and he basically completes about 35% of his passes. I may have misheard but it was said that getting pressure on him is the way to stop their offense.

Using a spy and having the line get after him will be a huge part of this game. 

Guest MustardSeed
2 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

I don’t think this is “same Ole Miss”.

I agree. Currently anyways. I honestly believe Kiffins “analytics” offense is a gimmick though and once other teams figure out what Alabama did to them, it’s all over. Kiffin learned his analytics at Alabama and this years bama d is nowhere near as good as usual and they destroyed them. Figure out the same analytics he uses and he either has to adapt or goes down in flames. At bama he went down in an explosion.  SEC DCs are soon to have it figured out and like Gus, he’ll be done IMO

To me, this one is a difficult one to try and predict. First of all, yes I tend to be pessimistic, but also very wary of college football. This is our first look at a new staff with a week off prepping for a high powered O. The week off could speak volumes as to the competence of this coaching staff. With that said, I don’t mean a loss is a derogatory comment toward the current staff, but a blowout loss at home will not look good. With that said, I believe if we can rush for 225-250, and throw for 235/270, we win. Of course that’s based on no more than one turnover. My prediction may seem weird, but that’s all it is, a thought/prediction.  OM- 29  AU- 24. As usual, I hope I’m wrong. This could be a great win if we pull it out. WDE!!

38 - 0 Auburn

With a little distraction by a special cheerleader squad for Lane, who proceeds to call QB sneak every offensive play. a la The Replacements. 38 - 30 Auburn without the babes.

Replacements_Cheerleaders.gif

• Haha 1