so what happened about the team and pot?

aubiefifty

i guess the folks were assuming harsin would say something but he does not talk about that stuff. was it bull?

2 hours ago, Rednilla said:

We may never know for sure. I'd like it if Harsin never said a word about it, even if it did happen. Just sit the guys who need to sit the amount of games you need to sit them, and let that be that.

You’ll still get the same five people demanding to know.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

We'll know Saturday during warm ups.

I've heard countless rumors.  10 guys out, just a few off the team.  Random drug tests b/c someone found something.  Harsin knew about it a while back, gave one chance, then tested everyone again & is pissed.

Who knows what is true

Rumors and innuendos is what happened. When I originally heard about this the first thing I thought of was, we must be in a tight recruiting battle for a top recruit.

• Like 8

It got taken down because we don’t do rumors and innuendo on this site for OPs. Hint hint 

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i guess the folks were assuming harsin would say something but he does not talk about that stuff. was it bull?

we won't find out until before game time.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

I would say we'll hear who it is from Andy on the pre-game radio broadcast, but he can't get names right as it is, so there goes that...

I can just hear Burcham now. 

"War Eagle Auburn fans from Jordan-Hare stadium. Got some bad news to report....Josh Bynes has been suspended from the team and will not play today against Ole Miss"....

• Haha 8

Guest MustardSeed
8 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

I can just hear Burcham now. 

"War Eagle Auburn fans from Jordan-Hare stadium. Got some bad news to report....Josh Bynes has been suspended from the team and will not play today against Ole Miss"....

Does that mean we get Bynes back for aTm?  🎉🎉

If the rumor is true, a lot will depend on how many games everyone's out for. If everyone is out for three games, then that's very bad--MSU could be dangerous. But we should still beat USCe without any trouble.

Edited by AUwent

7 minutes ago, AUwent said:

If the rumor is true, a lot will depend on how many games everyone's out for. If everyone is out for three games, then that's very bad--MSU could be dangerous. But we should still beat USCe without any trouble.

Chicken-little-movie-poster-1943.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Chicken-little-movie-poster-1943.jpg

Maybe, but we could be shorthanded against three very dangerous offenses. Sounds like Pappoe will be back but doubt he'll be 100%.

8 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Always seems to be

hey man i am always looking for a new place to score some hoobie. those cats might hook me up just sayin............

• Like 1

I am hearing rumors that some guys got caught with Delta-8-THC concentrate cartridges which is federally legal, this resulted in subsequent drug tests that were subsequently failed.

Pretty damn dumb if you ask me. If guys want to imbibe in something that is just as legal as alcohol then let them as long as it doesn't impact school, practice, etc but I am just a dirty progressive liberal so what do I know?  I have always felt that if NFL players and CFB players are using legal CBD/Delta-8 products to help in their recovery/aches and pains then they should be allowed to do that.  

I have always felt that the PEDs and actual illegal drugs are the only types of testing we should be doing for athletes. Course, I am sure that drug tests are unable to discern between THC in your system derived from CBD/Delta8 over THC in your system derived from Delta-9-THC (actual marijuana).

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

hey man i am always looking for a new place to score some hoobie. those cats might hook me up just sayin............

You can buy Delta-8-THC from your local smoke/head shop.  It is legal federally due to the farm bill that passed legalizing hemp and products derived from hemp.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Didba said:

You can buy Delta-8-THC from your local smoke/head shop.  It is legal federally due to the farm bill that passed legalizing hemp and products derived from hemp.

yes we have one locally but it is pricey and after smoking some of willie nelsons willies reserve it is basically crap for getting a buzz. but i am told their cbd oil is popular with my fellow seniors for pain relief. thanks tho i appreciate it...

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

yes we have one locally but it is pricey and after smoking some of willie nelsons willies reserve it is basically crap for getting a buzz. but i am told their cbd oil is popular with my fellow seniors for pain relief. thanks tho i appreciate it...

Delta-8 concentrate in cartridges for E-pens is where its at IMO, the carts hits hard af and gives a great buzz. Not the same as flower though, so if you aren't used to concentrates it can be a bit different.  

Edited by Didba
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Didba said:

Delta-8 concentrate in cartridges for E-pens is where its at IMO, the carts hits hard af and gives a great buzz. Not the same as flower though, so if you aren't used to concentrates it can be a bit different.  

those i did not try. but willies is a vape pen and is probably the best all around i ever smoked. willie knows his weed. if i run out i would run to the d8 store but to be honest i bet they close them down as soon as they can. better than moon rocks tho i think the moonrocks i was given were flawed. but since vaping is so much stronger just regular smoke is not quite as good. to me anyway.

• Like 2