Link to Presser on FB

autiger88

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

I think the biggest problem is that Harsin essentially controls their access, so they can't ask the question or they are cut off.

Harsin has already threatened reporters that if they report on certain things they literally see during the open portion of practice, they will never come back to practice. 

So they ask coy questions like Mark Murphy did.  "Any players out for injuries or anything else" and Harsin basically said I don't talk about players being out (full circle to his demand during fall camp of banning reporters from reporting on things they see).

Just kinda the way it is

He definitely is no-frills in his answers. I remember when one of the reporters jokingly asked him, a while back, 2 questions, 1 being if he would ever take his shirt off like Pearl did. He stood there, paused and never ever acknowledged the silly question, and totally ignored it. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

He definitely is no-frills in his answers. I remember when one of the reporters jokingly asked him, a while back, 2 questions, 1 being if he would ever take his shirt off like Pearl did. He stood there, paused and never ever acknowledged the silly question, and totally ignored it. 

He did smirk though. He didn't have a clue Bruce was going nuts in the stands. Lol. 

2 hours ago, autiger88 said:

Well he refused to answer if he was vaccinated or not I guess we will find out by December 8th🤷

We will not find out. The lawsuits are ready to go as soon as the rule coming from OSHA is actually approved. The mandate will be stayed until everything works through the courts. By that time we will be dealing with another virus in 2031. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RHN1975 said:

We will not find out. The lawsuits are ready to go as soon as the rule coming from OSHA is actually approved. The mandate will be stayed until everything works through the courts. By that time we will be dealing with another virus in 2031. 

Hopefully we intend on handling that one better than 47 of the other 49 states