Any thoughts on the Ol Miss game next week?

aubiefifty

16 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

Corral's running threat makes the whole thing go. That running ability also directly helps his passing game because it forces defenses to be more cautious in their pass rush. We can deal with his passing game but we HAVE to stop his running game.

This. Hammer his @ss every time he runs it. I'll even take multiple unnecessary roughness penalties if it's close to the whistle or sideline. Make him think twice about running it if he even finishes the game.

• Like 1

Can’t give up 60%+ on 3rd downs against Ole Miss.  3rd and greater than 5+ yards can’t convert the way Arkansas and other teams have been able to do.  Keep their offense off the field and keep Auburn’s offense on the field is the way to win.

• Like 2

Hopefully the receivers keep playing like how they did last game. Just don’t be first in the sec in drops bad. Is that too much to ask? 

Guest MustardSeed
1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Hopefully the receivers keep playing like how they did last game. Just don’t be first in the sec in drops bad. Is that too much to ask? 

Maybe their hands get soft from all the weed smoking?

Too soon? 😂

3 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Too soon? 😂

Wrong thread

39 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Too soon? 😂

It was the CBD infused lotions they've been using.

1 hour ago, MustardSeed said:

Too soon? 😂

Or, maybe the suddenly soft hands paid dividends in Fayetteville.

so many questions 

so few answers

We are playing against a tough team, I think a team that is better than Arkansas so to beat them we need to play better that we did against Arkansas. I believe the bye week should help us especially if we get Owen back as we need all our people ready to play. 

Keeping Corral in the pocket, pressure him and don't let him hurt us with either planned runs or improvised runs and we beat them. Our DB's and D will need to play like they did against Arkansas from about midway through third quarter to end of game.

We also need a better run game and Bo to keep getting better from game to game.  Improved run game and the new solid Bo and we win.

7 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

We are playing against a tough team, I think a team that is better than Arkansas so to beat them we need to play better that we did against Arkansas. I believe the bye week should help us especially if we get Owen back as we need all our people ready to play. 

Keeping Corral in the pocket, pressure him and don't let him hurt us with either planned runs or improvised runs and we beat them. Our DB's and D will need to play like they did against Arkansas from about midway through third quarter to end of game.

We also need a better run game and Bo to keep getting better from game to game.  Improved run game and the new solid Bo and we win.

7D072BDD-417C-4631-B044-0C88A855DCCF.jpeg
I think Ole Miss might be a little better offensively but defensively they’re pretty similar.