10/23 games thread

AUwent

Alright. So rather than having threads for a whole bunch of different games, here's a thread for all the games in one day.

Oklahoma's going to trip up a couple times and let 11-2 UAT in, aren't they?ย ๐Ÿ™„

Edited by AUwent

18 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Alright. So rather than having threads for a whole bunch of different games, here's a thread for all the games in one day.

Oklahoma's going to trip up a couple times and let 11-2 UAT in, aren't they?ย ๐Ÿ™„

Oklahoma and Cincinatti both doing their best to let Bama back inย :realmad:ย 

Reminds of 2012 when Johnny Manziel's A&M team went and beat Bama at home, they dropped to #3, then the very next week #1 K-State drops a stinker and opens the door right up for Bama to sleepwalk the rest of the way to the BCSNCG.

I cannot describe how conflicted I am by this game. I hate Oklahoma but want them to win out to try to minimize UAT's chances to make the playoffs should they lose the SECC. Looks like they've gotten it together now but IDK how confident I am that they can get through November undefeated.

LSU looking good driving 90 ydsย for a TD after making OM punt the ball. ย I expect OM to answer but for now the fighting' O's are looking good. ย Glad we played them when we did.

• Like 1

...and Illinois finally wins the 9 OT battle of ineptitude in Happy Valley.

• Haha 1

Glad PSU lost. I knew they were overrated. They barely beat us in a white out game. Then lost to Iowa (also overrated, glad they lost, too).ย 

Sorry, but PSU and Iowa would both get dominated by uga or bama. Cincy doesn't have what it takes either.ย 

I hate bama and uga, but they're the best 2 teams right now.ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, AUwent said:

I cannot describe how conflicted I am by this game. I hate Oklahoma but want them to win out to try to minimize UAT's chances to make the playoffs should they lose the SECC. Looks like they've gotten it together now but IDK how confident I am that they can get through November undefeated.

If bama loses in the SECCG, they're out, IMO, unless it's a close one to uga?ย 

3 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

Oklahoma and Cincinatti both doing their best to let Bama back inย :realmad:ย 

Reminds of 2012 when Johnny Manziel's A&M team went and beat Bama at home, they dropped to #3, then the very next week #1 K-State drops a stinker and opens the door right up for Bama to sleepwalk the rest of the way to the BCSNCG.

I hate bama, but Cincy would get dominated by them. I don't know enough about OK to make that call.ย 

Probably gonna be bama vs uga in the NCG. And as much as I dislike bama, I dislike uga even more.ย 

PITT's quarterback passed Trevor Lawrence for most ACC passing yards. Has 218 yards in first half against Clemson.

PITT up 14-7 at half.ย 

ย 

Edited by Randman5000

12 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

The UCLA v Oregon game is pretty good.ย 

Btw, Oregon's uniforms... ? ย This is the reason most people cringe when they hear the phrase "alternate uniforms."

7 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Btw, Oregon's uniforms... ? ย This is the reason most people cringe when they hear the phrase "alternate uniforms."

Ha. Yeah they usually have something going on but they lookย  Cookies and Cream ice cream.ย 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Ha. Yeah they usually have something going on but they lookย  Cookies and Cream ice cream.ย 

???ย  Whoever's in charge of determining new uniform styles must have said:ย  "Give me something that looks like it got mildewed at the bottom of the wash hamper."ย ย 

Here's a pic

Edited by AUloggerhead
added pic link
  • Haha 1

So, what's the story on Clemson? ย Everyone knows they're loaded with talent so that's definitely not the problem. ย They're down 24 - 10 in the 4th.

Edited by SRBautigerfan

1 minute ago, SRBautigerfan said:

So, what's the story on Clemson? ย Everyone knows they're loaded with talent so that's definitely not the problem. ย 

Ukulele stinking it up

Heโ€™s their JJ Heisman candidate

4 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

If bama loses in the SECCG, they're out, IMO, unless it's a close one to uga?ย 

If Oklahoma had lost today, I would've said that an 11-2 SEC runner up would get in for sure. But at this point, whooooo knows

• Like 1